Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

If it's of any assistance, I think the OP was referring to a specific item that seems to have been on eBay since 1999 or a jersey that seems to be in every auction. LandRun happens to feel tired of a specific type of item, in this case: bats, in general. Fair enough.

I'm going to shadow so other posters here and say Game used cards need to be removed from the Game used ebay search.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

This thread has been edited by request.... Differences of opinion do not need to be accompanied by antagonistic or baiting commentary. Thanks for adherence to forum rules in future posts.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    I'm going to shadow so other posters here and say Game used cards need to be removed from the Game used ebay search.
    Amen. While they're at it - and, of course, eBay would never do this, because they get more money when Sellers list in multiple (wrong) categories - there should be some mechanism for removing things like bobbleheads, player photos, commemorative milk bottles, etc, from the "Game Used Memorabilia" category, and giving the offending Seller a virtual smack upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Amen. While they're at it - and, of course, eBay would never do this, because they get more money when Sellers list in multiple (wrong) categories - there should be some mechanism for removing things like bobbleheads, player photos, commemorative milk bottles, etc, from the "Game Used Memorabilia" category, and giving the offending Seller a virtual smack upside the head.
    I report this kind of stuff. It probably does no good, but it makes me feel better. Look for the link that says "Report Item", and you'll get this form.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ebay offering free 50 lisings a month doesn't help the cause either.

There are a couple of Rays items I have seen on ebay for well over a year and I have emailed the seller with tremendous proof that the item is not game used. I have ahd both sellers admit it isn't gmae used, yet still continue to list it. I could write 5-6 paragraphs on each case of the 2 fake items, but that is a whole other story.

This.
    I am a big PSU fan nd him and Daryll Clark are my 2 favorite PSU Qb's from the past 15 years or so.
    But come on 15,000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-ROBI...item589147da21

For me it's common no name players.

I'll often see threads with hundreds of jerseys, bats, sticks, etc for sale, all of 99.99% of fans have never heard of let alone would purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by kprst6 View Post
    For me it's common no name players.

I'll often see threads with hundreds of jerseys, bats, sticks, etc for sale, all of 99.99% of fans have never heard of let alone would purchase.
    I would love to find some certain common players bats come up for sale from the Devil Rays!
    I need them to complete year/team sets.
    I have gone years without seeing their bats come up for sell .......
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

For me its the Nick Swisher game used bat for 9 thousand on ebay and the 5 thousand dollar jersey. Note they where down to around 1500 each few days ago. Which is still way to much

Banned