Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Quote Originally Posted by Winningugly23 View Post
    You willing to sell the reed shoes?
    Nah, not into selling them. Given to me by Addison his rookie year and will stay in the collection.

-Desi

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    Nah, not into selling them. Given to me by Addison his rookie year and will stay in the collection.

-Desi
    Willing to trade then? I have White Sox gamers from Rowand 03, DYE 05, Brain Anderson(sure you don't want that)..Anything else of Reed?

Quote Originally Posted by Winningugly23 View Post
    Willing to trade then? I have White Sox gamers from Rowand 03, DYE 05, Brain Anderson(sure you don't want that)..Anything else of Reed?
    LOL! I loved Brian Anderson...probably his biggest fan. BUT, I do have the sleeveless gamer, pants, hat and 3 bats.

Unfortunately, I don't collect jerseys....just too expensive for me to get into. cleats are less expensive, and easier for me to get directly from players. 100% sure I'll hang onto these Reed cleats. If I get another pair, I'd entertain a trade...maybe!

LOL! I loved Brian Anderson...probably his biggest fan. BUT, I do have the sleeveless gamer, pants, hat and 3 bats.

Unfortunately, I don't collect jerseys....just too expensive for me to get into. cleats are less expensive, and easier for me to get directly from players. 100% sure I'll hang onto these Reed cleats. If I get another pair, I'd entertain a trade...maybe!
    Do you have anything else of Addison? Or know how to obtain items of his thanks for any help.

Iam just in a big need for Reed item for a seriously hurt family member... That's why I was asking willing to give up a bunch for it.

I'm sorry to hear that. Really can't trade stuff that was given to me directly by the player....sentimental value there if you know what I mean.

Have you tried contacting the White Sox directly? They may be able to help.

Alexei Ramirez

Great player bat you have! Gotta luv the Cuban Missle. I believe he'll win at least couple Gold Gloves here before he's finished here on the South Side.

Here's my '72 throwback Rios from the 2012 season. Matched to 11 of the 12 Sunday Home games. He wore a JR Day jersey on the 15th of April for the other home game. 2012 was Rios first solid season from start to finish here in Chicago since acquired in '09. The much improved consistent Rios finished the season with a .304 avg 91 RBI's with over 20 homers and stolen bases. He has continued his consistency the start of this 2013 season and just ended a 18 game hitting streak.

This jersey is freakin long with +3" body & +1" sleeve length. Great matches all around using the pin stripe method.

Here are a few pics from the 2012 season.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Thanks! Do you just collect jerseys?

Thanks! Yeah, for now. I've wanted to pull the trigger on some bats but have yet to open up that box. Focusing on jerseys til then...