Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Picked up these items at the recent garage sale:

Tyler Flowers game used player exclusive cleats in white colorway:

Tyler FLowers game used player exclusive cleats in grey colorway:

Kevin Youkilis game used player exclusive cleats in NOS blue colorway, but found style match to show that he wore this colorway during his first BP with the White Sox, so it satisfies my collection:

Tyler Flower UA leg guards:

-Desi

love the hammered beckham jersey, nothing like gamers with tone of use! most you see, you can tell are issued only or used like once or twice.
    >the flowers cleats are awesome, too bad sox cleats never pop up on ebay

You'll see White Sox cleats pop up from time to time, but not often. And if they do, I'll probably be bidding on them! This is the first time I've ever seen cleats at the garage sale. Only other place I've seen them is MLB auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    You'll see White Sox cleats pop up from time to time, but not often. And if they do, I'll probably be bidding on them! This is the first time I've ever seen cleats at the garage sale. Only other place I've seen them is MLB auctions.
    there are some dunn game used cleats on ebay i think, but im not a big fan of him lol

i was looking through youre old posts to see what game used items you had, those cleats you have(peavy, beckham, santiago etc) are amazing, how did you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    there are some dunn game used cleats on ebay i think, but im not a big fan of him lol
    I'm pretty sure those cleats aren't from his days with the White Sox. The Elite hologram leads me to believe these are from early 2000. And I'm pretty sure the cleats that Dunn wears with the White Sox are player exclusive...#32 is stitched on the heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    i was looking through youre old posts to see what game used items you had, those cleats you have(peavy, beckham, santiago etc) are amazing, how did you get them?
    Yes, thanks. All those cleats were given to my by the players as I've gotten to know them from Soxfest, games, spring training and charity events.

Agreed! Gotta luv the jerseys that have tons of use. This Beckham shows the most wear I have in my modern day collection of jerseys. I've owned a few vintage and own a few vintage that could possibly match up with this Beckham in terms of wear, but this one steals the show. My guess is that with these CB jerseys being so thin that they don't hold up to well from everyday baseball use.

Always hard to photo match cleats, but I think I found at least one distinct mark on the first pair of cleats that Kevin Youkilis wore with the White Sox.

Mind you, these PE cleats are BOS colorways (navy, red and gray), but I'm guessing he didn't have the CHW colorway (black, gray and white) to wear with the White Sox when he got traded.

Anyway, I found a distinct snag above the second shoelace hole that stood out, and a dirt mark above the fifth shoelace hole on the right cleat. Very happy to have these cleats in my White Sox collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Picked Up this 2001 Rookie Season #44 Aaron Rowand Autographed Gamer About 2-Weeks Back.

Always Has Been 1 of My Personal All Time Favorites & All Round Nice Guy.

This Jersey is Kind of Interesting in that the 911 American Flag Patch Has Been/Shows Evidence of Being Removed.
    I have a 2003 road grey Rowand with all star patch willing to part with, do you have any gamers from AJ,Ventura?

Picked up some cleats today from our boys...hoping for some more by season's end!

Addison Reed game worn red cleats:

Hector Santiago game worn cleats:

-Desi
    You willing to sell the reed shoes?