Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Thought I would share one of my Favorite Bama helmets. This one was Marcel Dareus' helmet from his final season and is absolutely destroyed.

One of my absolute favorites. Although not game worn this award was given to Trent for his 200 yard performance in the Iron Bowl.

Just picked up this Larry Ryan Clemson helmet. I also got his Panthers helmet. Both came from a storage unit.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Love the Clemson helmet! Another storage unit find...I have to make time to go to these!!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Thanks Tom!! Guy also had his high school helmet. I will probably move the Clemson as i am not a Clemson fan and am trying to get a helmet of all NFL teams.. slow process.. haha
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Picked up two Tennessee Vols game jerseys, both made by DeLong. #16 (pictured) and #10 - both are same style.

Anyone happen to know what era the Vols used DeLong as a uniform provider? I know they've used Adidas (current) and Sports Belle, but forget when they used DeLong.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Picked up two Tennessee Vols game jerseys, both made by DeLong. #16 (pictured) and #10 - both are same style.

Anyone happen to know what era the Vols used DeLong as a uniform provider? I know they've used Adidas (current) and Sports Belle, but forget when they used DeLong.
    They went straight from Sports Belle in 1996 to adidas in 1997 - and they've been adidas ever since. Growing up in SEC country I don't remember this ever being an on-field style of jersey so I did a quick photo search going back to about 1970; I have no idea who supplied them in the 60s and 70s but it looks like Sports Belle might have started supplying them some time in the 1980s (on the rare shots that include the hem tagging it looks like a Sports Belle logo).

I don't remember them ever wearing that style of jersey and couldn't find any evidence that this style was ever used; I'm thinking those were some kind retail fashion jersey.

UGA Pro Combat CB Jordan Love game worn helmet from Chick-Fil-A opener last year vs. Boise State. Was actually able to photo match this, though my own helmet pictures are not great as I needed to take them with the phone, you can see the nick in the upper left stripe, the white mark and the red scratch under the G. I was initially upset that I overpaid for this, but am quite happy now. Has his #10 written in Sharpie inside, a dog bone and the Chick-Fil-A decal on back. They removed the #10 from the back for whatever reason, but the sticker residue of the numbers is still back there. Shows nice use and one of the nicer rare helmets in my collection!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Super Moderator

Adrian Clayborn game worn Iowa Jersey, Awesome USE. One home jersey and one away jersey per season, until the bowl game. dougiedshow@aol.com

Game Used/Signed 2007 Limas Sweed UT Gloves