Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

I have a Josh Hamilton Game Used which I photo matched, I used the tape on it to hold it together since it was broken in half. so disregard the tape and check out the markings on it.

Pictures of the knob of the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by UGA-1 View Post
    Your site is amazing Halzeus!! It has never crossed my mind to make my collection informative as well nice to look at.
    Think I am gonna work on the same thing for UGA. I have met several new collectors lately and it would be awesome to have site to send them to.
    Thanks for the education!

BTW, that Downing helmet is one of the all-time greats on this forum.
    Thanks. I set up the domain awhile ago, I just didn't take the time to take pics of my collection.

The Downing helmet is the centerpiece of my collection.

www.mywolverines.com

I wish someone would do that for Clemson, as I have sooo many questions about uniforms, helmets, etc, throughout the years, and no matter what or how I try to research something I come up empty handed 90% of the time.

Shoot me an email...I may be able to help you out... chris at toprecruitkicking dot com. I have quite a few Clemson contacts...

Thanks,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2004 View Post
    I wish someone would do that for Clemson, as I have sooo many questions about uniforms, helmets, etc, throughout the years, and no matter what or how I try to research something I come up empty handed 90% of the time.

I have had this for a while but just getting around to posting. Devin Gardner game worn throwback against the Michigan State Spartans in 2011. He played a significant amount of time due to injury to Denard Robinson. Purchased directly from the University. There were two #7s on the team, but I believe this to be Devin's due to use and it is larger than the other jersey and Devin is much bigger than the other #7 on the team.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Just picked up an AWESOME collection of Michigan State Game Worn jerseys including the ultra-rare Rivalry jersey worn against Michigan. One more jersey to get to fill out the player collection! Very happy to add these to my MSU collection at www.photobucket.com/msugameworn

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

NOT a big college collector but I just picked up this Florida Gators helmet in a trade.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    I have had this for a while but just getting around to posting. Devin Gardner game worn throwback against the Michigan State Spartans in 2011. He played a significant amount of time due to injury to Denard Robinson. Purchased directly from the University. There were two #7s on the team, but I believe this to be Devin's due to use and it is larger than the other jersey and Devin is much bigger than the other #7 on the team.

That is a sweet jersey. Didn't know Michigan had this jersey.

I had another but sold that one. I think the school has a few left for sale on their auction site.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org