Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B1SON
    • May 2007

Re: Collection Theme/ 2008/ team loyalty

As always I am lookig for former NDSU greats including the AFL jersey Gatorcollector found for me this week of Flint Fleming. I also recently picked up these jerseys of rookie Giant CB Craig Dahl (practice jersey from London game) and Justin Frick who was cut by the Bears on the last day of the preseason.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    sigpic

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Comment

• GoTigers
      • Aug 2007

sorry, kingjammy, I didnt intend for this to be an "items wanted" thread... as i said before, I ment it to be more of a "keep me in mind if you see...." thread.
      I'd use the "Items Wanted" section if i was looking to buy a specific item for myself. But if I run across a great deal on Game Used Bash Brothers Elbow Pads, I'd like to know who to pass the info. to, or who collects Mark McGwire, Jose, or 1980's A's stuff.
      Thanks,
      Jimmy

Email:
      jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Comment

• B1SON
        • May 2007

I feel ya and agree 100% that a "what do you collect so I can pass on things I run across to you" thread is different than "specific items I want". I think your thread idea was great and MUCH appreciated.
        Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
        sigpic

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Comment

• island_style
          • Nov 2005

Whenever the disposable income allows, I plan on collecting a game used helmet from each MLB team. One day I'd like to build a wall display and position the helmets for each respective division as they change standings throughout the season.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Comment

• harpt
            • May 2007

[quote=GoTigers;67923]What up.. I thought I'd start this thread after I saw a great deal on a Cecil Cooper bat a few weeks ago. I came on here and saw that someone was in the market for a C. Cooper bat, and I couldnt remember where I saw it to pass along the info.
            - quote]

Hi. I was the guy who was looking for Cecil Cooper. Please keep me in mind for 70's and 80's Brewers. My email is posted below. Thanks.
            Scott Harpt
            scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
            Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Comment

• jrd
              • May 2007

Not a game used theme but I need one more signed baseball to finish off my 1989 Oakland A's championship team collection.....Gene Nelson. I can't find one anywhere. There was one on ebay over a year ago and I missed it

Comment

• JETEFAN
                • Dec 2005

Always collecting Mattingly game used items and game used bats from the Yankees Championship years 77-78-96-98-99-2000.

George

Comment

• AstrosCollector
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2007

I am always looking for Houston Astros game used bats. ANY position player or pitcher from 1990-present. ALWAYS BUYING!!

Comment

• PudgePollyMillerFan
                    • Jul 2007

DETROIT TIGERS FAN!!! Looking to pick up gamers of Guillen, Cabrera, Willis, and Leyland if possible. Would love to pick up some gamers of Gibson, Trammell, Parrish, Morris, Fidrych and Sweet Lou if possible.
                    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com

Comment

• ifirocked
                      • Dec 2007

in 2008, Historic Gameused item from the New York Mets.

Already own for 2007:

Carlos Gomez Mothersday jersey (MLB Debut)

Tom Glavin's Opening day - Fathers Day Road Jersey. 2500th Strikeout on 5-3-07 and Career Wins 291 + 293

Pedro Martinez's Cap used in his 3000 Strikeout Game

Moises Alou - Almost every bat used in his 30 game hit streak including the bat used in the final game to set a new team record.

All are steiner authentic

Comment

Working...