Name:	miller_probowl_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	689289

Comment

• paul457
      • Dec 2012

Re: Heath Miller 2013 Probowl Issued Jersey - Thrift shop find

Speaking of 2013 Pro Bowl jerseys - has anyone found a source that has these for sale? I figured they'd have hit the NFL Auction site by now, but nothing.
      WTB -
      Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
      Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
      Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Comment

• marino13
        • Feb 2010

I would love to find out also - the NFL auction for the Pro Bowl Jersey (issued or used). I know I had a good deal, but I would not mind knowing what they actually going for. It would be easier to trade it for something that would enhance my collection.

So, if you have Yankees game used items and want to make a trade, let me know and we will do something.

Comment

• GMEN92
          • Jan 2013

Great find.. so whats was the "HIGH END THRIFT STORE " price tag on it?

Comment

• marino13
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by GMEN92
            Great find.. so whats was the "HIGH END THRIFT STORE " price tag on it?

More than $50 and less than $150.

Comment

• GMEN92
              • Jan 2013

AWESOME!!! NICE FIND!! I am going to set up a tent outside that shop Jk

Comment

• marino13
                • Feb 2010

AWESOME!!! NICE FIND!! I am going to set up a tent outside that shop Jk

I am NOT going to put a tent up, if I did everyone else will wonder what's up.

Just going to hang out there after work and a little time over the weekend since the store manager said that there are stuff being put out friday night so the weekend people can have more selection to choose from.

This a good rush. Just like going fishing. Sometimes you get lucky and most of the time you come home empty handed. It's is still fun!

Anyone has any idea how much it worth? All I know is it worth more than what I paid for it. But the adrenaline rush worth the price of the admission!

Comment

• genius
                  • Aug 2007

Sweet jersey! I could be wrong but I think it's worth $300-500. Miller didn't play in the Pro Bowl, and I'm not sure if he even traveled to the game. There's no documentation that it's an "issued" jersey, could be one of many they made up for each player or could be a prototype. Anyway, I think there's some doubt as to whether this is the jersey that would have ended up on Miller's back. He got hurt shortly after they announced the Pro Bowl lineup so they knew he wasn't going to play.

That said, if someone out there is looking for an authentic Heath Miller Pro Bowl jersey, where else are they going to find one? If you can find someone in that situation you might get more $$$. It all depends on how many people want one of these and how high they are willing to go. Only way to know for sure is to put a price on it and see if there are any takers, or list on ebay!

Congrats on a great pickup!

Comment

• GMEN92
                    • Jan 2013

I would agree 300-500. Depending on person and interest.. But still a good find

Comment

• marino13
                      • Feb 2010

My guess would have been around $400 - right underneath the threshold of GUU's guideline of $500 (Just in case I want to sell to another member on here instead of eBay).

When the time is right, "game used's recycling funds" will need to be recycled. This way, there is no out of pocket expense.

But then again, if they put something else up at the store, I will make sure I have enough funds to pickup whatever they have or pick up just one.

Comment

• marino13
                        • Feb 2010

GMAN92 .. you going to hate this!

Talking about a dollar short and a couple hours late....

Dropping by the store again today - no game issued find today, but when I talked to the cashier .... and she said...

A Giants jersey - similar to the one to the one purchased last week, funny looking shoulders and a white tag with some numbers on the neck.

When I asked, what was the jersey number or the name on the jersey, her response: 72.

Justin Tuck game issued/used jersey?

And she also said it was a RED jersey - damn, that would have been cool to pick up also even if I am a Jets fan.

And when I asked about the price, it was marked at $150.

I guess next time I will be there when the story opened.

Comment

• marino13
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by marino13

A Giants jersey - similar to the one to the one purchased last week, funny looking shoulders and a white tag with some numbers on the neck.

When I asked, what was the jersey number or the name on the jersey, her response: 72.

Justin Tuck game issued/used jersey?

Correction ... it was OSI Umenyiora..

Like I said, being a Jets fan, I dont pay attention to other teams' players.

Comment

• GMEN92
                            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by marino13
                            Correction ... it was OSI Umenyiora..

Like I said, being a Jets fan, I dont pay attention to other teams' players.
                            Yes that's osi and would be cool especially a red one.. Send me a email mjjakab@yahoo.com.

Comment

• marino13
                              • Feb 2010

Yes that's osi and would be cool especially a red one.. Send me a email mjjakab@yahoo.com.

If I picked up the RED alternate jersey of OSI, I would have email you.

But I was LATE and the jersey sold already. Even for $150, an issued jersey of OSI with a year tag, it's worth it.

Comment

• jaredstupsky
                                • Dec 2012

Nice find. Would you think about moving the jersey? I'm a fan of heaths if you would part with it. Please email me at jared_stupsky@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...