Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: August Pickups!!!

Nice Jeff! And congrats on your pickup of the Kolten Wong Futures game cap! I think I picked up the GU bat he used from the Futures game, and while he didn't get a hit in the game, I managed to swoop up a MLB Auth ball he grounded out with in the 1st inning. Working on the photomatch for the bat now.

Comment

• brianborsch
      • Dec 2005

Correction, my Wong bat is authenticated to the Futures Game, so I am trying to verify it via the photomatch.

Comment

• Preston
        • Mar 2010

GREAT way to start off the season....

First pic from top left going clockwise...

Pairs of game used gloves from Paris Lenon, Stewart Bradley and Justin Bethel

Singles of William Powell, Michael Floyd and D'Anthony Batiste.

And for good measure, a signed (not game used or issued) authentic Nike home jersey of Larry Fitzgerald
        Attached Files

Comment

• spartanservitto
          • May 2010

Originally posted by gameu08
          been a busy month heres my latest pickup a 2009 miguel cabrera game used phoenix bat hammered with usage

gotta thank ryan greenlee for hooking me up with my two cabrera bats...hes a pleasure to work with and i suggest if your in the market for miggy bat contact him
          Love your site and love your cabbys, Ryan is pretty awesome. What do you focus your collection on?!!

-Tony
          sigpic
          Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
          My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
          My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
            • Dec 2009

Ron... Miranda & enjoyed our visit with you as well. I may be on Oahu sometime in November for a doctor's visit, hopefully we can see you at that time too. A visit with you is way better than a visit with the doctor.

Brian... Because of my budget I have been concentrating only on my Suzuki collection. I haven't collected anything of Kolten Wong in quite some time. Did you get the Wong cleats that was on eBay? Congratz on the futures bat.

Don... Thanks. Hopeful my wife will tell me how she found the catchers gear, the suspense is killing me. I am planning to remodel my collection room in the near future. I hope to buy a full sized mannequin to display the catchers gear, that is why I am looking for a pair of game used pants.

momen55... You just have to be patient for a catcher's gear to pop up for sale, or really lucky like in my case.
            sigpic

Comment

• brianborsch
              • Dec 2005

Rick,

No unfortunately I did not. Someone beat me to it.

But I am glad I got the bat. And the bat you sold me is awesome too so thanks for that. Yeah your Suzuki collection is the best in the business man! Congrats on all the great pickups!

Wong's stuff is hard to find though. Looking for more bats if I can...keeping my eyes peeled.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                • Dec 2009

Did you see the Wong jersey in the MiLB auctions. The last time I looked the bid was at $150. I believe that the auction ends today. Wish that I wasn't so broke. lol...

Originally posted by brianborsch
                Rick,

No unfortunately I did not. Someone beat me to it.

But I am glad I got the bat. And the bat you sold me is awesome too so thanks for that. Yeah your Suzuki collection is the best in the business man! Congrats on all the great pickups!

Wong's stuff is hard to find though. Looking for more bats if I can...keeping my eyes peeled.
                sigpic

Comment

• brianborsch
                  • Dec 2005

Yeah, I saw it, but that was the BP jersey. They actually wore their real MiLB outfits in the game. It's nice...but not sure if I want to drop cash on it. I'd rather get a good game issued or uncracked used bat of his.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by brianborsch
                    Yeah, I saw it, but that was the BP jersey. They actually wore their real MiLB outfits in the game. It's nice...but not sure if I want to drop cash on it. I'd rather get a good game issued or uncracked used bat of his.
                    Even for myself, regular issued items are always a priority.
                    sigpic

Comment

• brianborsch
                      • Dec 2005

Rick,

Agreed! I hope Suzuki does well in DC. I still think he will put it all together with the bat. I know he has had some struggles. I know he can do it as he has done it before.

I also hope Wong gets a call up next year sometime. He's being challenged in AA though. It's good for him. Would love to get one of his regular season MiLB jerseys....or an uncracked or even unused MiLB bat of his.

Comment

• AthleticsFan
                        • Mar 2007

Rick - Congratulations on the Suzuki catcher's gear! You have put together an impressive Suzuki collection.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                          • Dec 2009

Thanks Austin... I am trying my best to do so. I hope to get Kurt over to my house during the off season. I heard rumors that he may be doing a baseball camp in my area.
                          sigpic

Comment

• geoff
                            • Nov 2005

2 Adam Jones signed game used Orioles bats.And a Manny Machado MLB authenticated Orioles base from his 2012 mlb debut game.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
                            Geoff

Comment

• ruhoos
                              • Apr 2010

Picked up a Mark Reynolds signed/inscribed MLB authenticated game bat along with a John Olerud Mets game used bat from the National.

Then came across this absolute gem, Carlos Beltran game used MLB authenticated jersey from the final opening day at Shea.

Already have the Beltran framed up in my man cave next to my Endy Chavez from the same season.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• brianborsch
                                • Dec 2005

As stated, photomatched my Kolten Wong game used bat to the 2012 Futures Games:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(16).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	685300

Name:	photo(17).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	685301

Name:	photo(18).JPG