If you get a Stephen Schilling auto, send me an email:

authentic_wolverine@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

Re: Mobile Senior Bowl

I know michigan state has two guys, so either would be great. And like many, would love something game worn from them as well. I have 24 MSU pro jerseys so am a big Michigan State guy (just not too many in the NFL..haha) On another note, I saw someone selling a lot of senior bowl jerseys on ebay about a year or so ago, does the bowl sell them off?
      Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• gatorcollector
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by amgmap
        Also, to the University of FL collector, you do know I'm a diehard FSU fan, right? I guess I can try for FL players.
        After the butt-whooping you guys put on us this year, it's the least you can do!

Comment

• amgmap
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by gatorcollector
          After the butt-whooping you guys put on us this year, it's the least you can do!

lol Very true. I finally feel like the team is starting to turn around.

I have everyone's requests noted. If anyone else is interested in anyone, let me know. We are starting to get our game plan together this weekend. I believe that the players start reporting today, so I will keep everyone posted if I hear anything that is gameworn related.

Btw, I believe that someone asked about if whether or not the Senior Bowl sells their jerseys. Just like you, I have seen some on Ebay, but I have not seen them sold by the Senior Bowl. I'm actually going to check into it and let you know if I find anything out.
          Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
          http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
          amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• worldchamps
            • Dec 2005

I would appreciate a demarco Murray from ou if you get an extra one. Rangersstars@yahoo.com
            sigpic

Comment

• AutographAddiction
              • Aug 2010

Any of the UNC players, if you can, of course.

Thanks!

Comment

• trsent
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by perlman9
                I know michigan state has two guys, so either would be great. And like many, would love something game worn from them as well. I have 24 MSU pro jerseys so am a big Michigan State guy (just not too many in the NFL..haha) On another note, I saw someone selling a lot of senior bowl jerseys on ebay about a year or so ago, does the bowl sell them off?
                Since I just got the 2009 Senior Bowl game used jersey inventory in stock earlier today and I'm planning on listing them on eBay by the end of the week, it is safe to say that the jerseys in the past have been sold in bulk and not individually.

Last year I bought a bulk collection of the 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008 games used jerseys. This year I obtained the 2009 jerseys, just over seventy of them.

If anyone is looking for any players before I list them, please email me directly at: joel@alpert.net and I'll let you know if I have anyone you are looking for available.

Comment

• zegret
                  • Nov 2009

Joel, thanks for the heads up. Email sent!

Comment

• dwolfe12345
                    • Sep 2006

Joel email sent concerning Texas Senior Bowl jersey. Thanks!

Comment

• chakes89
                      • May 2006

Email sent

Thanks
                      I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• amgmap
                        • Apr 2006

Hey everyone! As we're planning our plan of attack I thought I would share a few pictures that I took last year when I attended the same event. It was a lot crazier due to certain players attending; however, this year should be better. Last year I was able to get some pictures signed and a pennant signed by a lot of the players. The link to the pictures is here:

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

I plan on taking pictures Friday and should be able to post them sometime this weekend. Also, if I am able to pick up autographs for those that requested them, I will let you know as well.
                        amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• mikey68
                          • Nov 2008

Hey everyone! As we're planning our plan of attack I thought I would share a few pictures that I took last year when I attended the same event. It was a lot crazier due to certain players attending; however, this year should be better. Last year I was able to get some pictures signed and a pennant signed by a lot of the players. The link to the pictures is here:

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

I plan on taking pictures Friday and should be able to post them sometime this weekend. Also, if I am able to pick up autographs for those that requested them, I will let you know as well.
                          Yeah, last year's fan frenzy was crazy with Bama winning the championship and Tim Tebow who was supposed to be there. I've been going to it for 8 years and that was the most fans I've seen. It will still be crazy with Auburn winning the championship and the Bama QB, McElroy being there, but hopefully the lines will be split up between Bama & Auburn.

Comment

• amgmap
                            • Apr 2006

Too cool! Nice to meet someone that has gone before and is planning to go this year. Have you heard anything regarding this year's meet the players? What time do you usually get there? I actually live in Pensacola and drive over early the morning of the event. Any tips?
                            amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• mikey68
                              • Nov 2008

Too cool! Nice to meet someone that has gone before and is planning to go this year. Have you heard anything regarding this year's meet the players? What time do you usually get there? I actually live in Pensacola and drive over early the morning of the event. Any tips?
                              Yeah, it's good to hear from someone who's going as well. I haven't heard anything yet as to how the lines or pods will be. Usually on Friday morning, seniorbowl.com and www.al.com/seniorbowl will tell what players will be in what pods and the times they will be there. It will also be in the Friday Mobile newspaper. If you're going for Bama or Auburn players, it's going to be a long line and you may want to get there early. I'm going to go for the other lines as it's a better shot at getting more autographs. People will start getting in line at 8:00 when they open the convention center, but I usually don't get there till about 12:00 or 1:00, cause I'm not trying to get the ones in the huge lines. You living in Pensacola should give you a head-start over me as I'm driving down from Jackson, MS. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Comment

• amgmap
                                • Apr 2006

Funny you mentioned the pods...I forgot that's what they called them. I'm not really interested in the AL/AU players, so I'll also probably head to the other lines. Me and a friend are going and our goal is we have a few main players that we definitely want to get and then others that would be a plus. Feel free to email me at amgmap@gmail.com Do you take items to get signed or just go for the signed cards? I was amazed last year at all of the different stuff that people bring.
                                amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

Working...