• UGA016
    • Apr 2010

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Nice Berry,,,Love the older jerseys!!

Comment

• tom1315
      • Mar 2008

"Pac", that is one fine Clemson gamer! Thanks for sharing...a quick question...is the Tiger Paw side decal all in one application or one decal...or independent ones?

I picked a Louisville Cardinals gamer...with 2008, 2009 and 2010 recertification stickers...a 2010 dated facemask and clips dated 09 and 10. Really nice gamer with decent wear! Enjoy!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate
      Attached Files

Comment

• Clemson2004
        • Jan 2013

Tom, you always seem to surprise me. Nice helmet.

Comment

• tom1315
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Clemson2004
          Tom, you always seem to surprise me. Nice helmet.
          Morning "Clemson2004", I collect primarily ACC/SEC/NFL helmets...with Syracuse and Louisville joining the ACC I had to pick up one of their gamers. I had a Syracuse worn in the 2007 season from several years ago and when this one presented itself...well here I go again. We attend all the State games at Carter-Finley and tailgate big time...our centerpiece on the food table is the State helmet versus who we are playing that day...so had to have it. All my friends, the kid's friends and our tailgaters around us look forward to which helmets I will bring...all enjoy.

Tom

Comment

• PAC
            Banned
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tom1315
            "Pac", that is one fine Clemson gamer! Thanks for sharing...a quick question...is the Tiger Paw side decal all in one application or one decal...or independent ones?
            5 separate pieces...it's just plain white die cut vinyl, like you would get to put on the back window of your car

this was from Tommy Bowden's final year, so it's the much smaller paw. I know they went back to the large paw when Dabo took over, but I don't know if they still use these or the one piece 20 mil type now

Comment

• Clemson2004
              • Jan 2013

That is interesting. All of my Clemson helmets are like that, and I was wondering if mine was legit because everyone else I see that has one, has that single sticker.
              On another note, I met up with Raymond Priester today. We had lunch at The Varsity, and talked Clemson football. He is a very nice guy, and very charismatic. He signed his old centennial home game worn jersey that I have and the centennial helmet that I have. Talked about playing football and how he has his old orange helmet and one of his jersey's, etc. I did get pictures of him signing it, some pics with him, and he even signed a LOA that I whipped up real quick to hang next to them on my wall. Was a nice experience. hope to meet up with him again.

Comment

• John in KY
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by tom1315
                Morning "Clemson2004", I collect primarily ACC/SEC/NFL helmets...with Syracuse and Louisville joining the ACC I had to pick up one of their gamers. I had a Syracuse worn in the 2007 season from several years ago and when this one presented itself...well here I go again. We attend all the State games at Carter-Finley and tailgate big time...our centerpiece on the food table is the State helmet versus who we are playing that day...so had to have it. All my friends, the kid's friends and our tailgaters around us look forward to which helmets I will bring...all enjoy.

Tom

Tom - nice pickup on the Louisville helmet. With that many reconditions that was likely a 2010-used helmet and the first of that style with the white facemask and the "northwesternish" center stripes. You can see how the stripes don't come down under the front bumper on that one - they removed the previous triangle-shaped red stripe with narrow black outlines and put the new striping on it. The facemask had been red from 2003-2009.

As a Louisville alumni (1984) I am quite glad the Cards landed in the ACC - continuing in a premier basketball conference and stepping up to a vastly improved football conference. Unfortunately they don't make the move until the 2014-2015 academic year.

Comment

• Clemson2004
                  • Jan 2013

Got this in today. Not my favorite style jersey from Clemson. Always did not like the awkward sort of tiger stripe on the collar, but still a nice game used jersey.

Comment

• halzeus
                    • Apr 2008

A Michigan jersey from the "Under the Lights" game vs Notre Dame in 2011.

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                      • Jul 2010

That is interesting. All of my Clemson helmets are like that, and I was wondering if mine was legit because everyone else I see that has one, has that single sticker.
                      On another note, I met up with Raymond Priester today. We had lunch at The Varsity, and talked Clemson football. He is a very nice guy, and very charismatic. He signed his old centennial home game worn jersey that I have and the centennial helmet that I have. Talked about playing football and how he has his old orange helmet and one of his jersey's, etc. I did get pictures of him signing it, some pics with him, and he even signed a LOA that I whipped up real quick to hang next to them on my wall. Was a nice experience. hope to meet up with him again.

Great story! I always love to hear when someone has a great expierence like that. Congrats!

Comment

• LandRunSports
                        • Jan 2011

Quentin Griffin 2003 Rose Bowl jersey. Got a steal on this matted and framed piece...

Comment

• Clemson2004
                          • Jan 2013

Worn by #89 Thomas Hunter in 2003.

Charlie Whitehurst home jersey. #6

Comment

• PAC
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Charlie Whitehurst home jersey. #6
                            Was that actually worn by Whitehurst, or is it one of the customized blanks that are going around? Some guy on eBay had a bunch of them he was trying to pass off as real gamers for $100-$150 each. He had #2, #6, #10...white, orange, and purple. They had numbers, but had never had nameplates, were all cut the same, and the Nike tag at the bottom looked funky like half of it was missing. I've seen a bunch of completely blank ones in that style from numerous sellers recently. Funny how they sell for around $50 without numbers, but then sell for over $100 a month later after someone sews numbers on.

Comment

• Clemson2004
                              • Jan 2013

Oh I know what you are talking about. No this is not one of those blanks. I do not collect stuff like that. This jersey is actually at my mothers. (She is a clemson alumni) The pic was taken by her and it stays in her closet. She also has a chick-fil-a bowl jersey, a few other white ones and a purple one, so I have been posting/will post everything our family has. Was looking for some purple pants to complete hers because of the rarity of them being used together.

Comment

• PAC
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2012

So when are you gonna pull the trigger on those 4 Clemson "game used" male cheerleader tops that have been sitting on eBay for the last year? lol

Comment

Working...