Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clemson2004
    • Jan 2013

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Have these up finally. Don't know of a way to display them. Any ideas would help. Workon on the Priester jersey next. Actually tracked down his centennial helmet, but kind of pricey.

Comment

• Clemson2004
      • Jan 2013

Oh and nice find with the UGA Walker Jersey. That is by far one of the coolest finds ever if you are a Georgia Fan, or even if your not. Have to admit, he was a great football player. I am personally not a UGA fan, but that is one jersey I would love to have. Great find.

Comment

• UGA016
        • Apr 2010

Thx Clemson2004 It is a Beautiful jersey. My Holy Grail. Here is my display of my David Pollack Uniform. Jersey is from the 2004 season i believe. the helmet is from the 2003 Sugar Bowl vs FSU and has been Photomatched. Its just a half mannaquian piece. I found mine at a thrift store. Great clemson pieces. GO DAWGS!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Clemson2004
          • Jan 2013

Thanks for the idea. I thought of using a mannequin, but can not seem to find one locally, will keep looking. Nice display by the way. I was born in Atlanta, and even my highschool football team was a carbon copy of the dawgs, mascot and all. Let me know if you decide to let go of anything. May not have attended UGA, but always interested in collecting.

Comment

• tom1315
            • Mar 2008

"Clemson2004", I have one mannequin...all my bride will put up with. I display the jersey and helmet paired as you see. I would love to see more pictures of your two Clemson helmets. I would love to add one more Clemson gamer to my collection...only have one signed by Dwight Clark...who played for Clemson and then the 49ers. Any thoughts or ideas on how to pick up a newer Clemson gamer please let me know.

"UGA016" a really nice Walker jersey! Your collection is amazing.

"Clemson2004", look for a retail store that sells displays in your area...there are a couple in Raleigh and all types, sizes of mannequins that would fit your needs in the $40 to $60 range.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate
            Attached Files

Comment

• UGA016
              • Apr 2010

Thanks Tom. Yeah I have tryed to aquire some really rare pieces as of late. Pretty happy with the collection right now. Nice Uga stuff. Who's helmet??

Comment

• tom1315
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by UGA016
                Thanks Tom. Yeah I have tryed to aquire some really rare pieces as of late. Pretty happy with the collection right now. Nice Uga stuff. Who's helmet??
                Another member on this forum helped me narrow it down...we believe it is Matt Adcock's 2002 gamer.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• Clemson2004
                  • Jan 2013

Wouldn't be willing to let go of that Clemson helmet would ya?

Anyway, I know a few people that are past football players at Clemson and are friends with the equipment manager, including one of the members here. The university used to sell off their jerseys and helmets like candy, but they put a stop to that. Still can get stuff if you know who to talk to. Next time I talk to them I will let you know if they have anything they could let go as I am also trying to see what they have.

Comment

• tom1315
                    • Mar 2008

Hi "Clemson2004", thanks very much for looking into. I have met another member on here too with a Clemson tie and not pushed too hard. I found that one helmet I have years ago...in fact my Clemson one was the 2nd helmet I ever acquired. Just would like to have a more modern gamer at not a huge price...I have some duplicate ACC gamers so could work a trade or just buy it.

My email...tholder1315@gmail.com and I live in Raleigh. Thanks for any assistance.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Comment

• Clemson2004
                      • Jan 2013

Hey tom, I think I might be able to get you a GU Clemson helmet. I am going there in a few days and meeting up with someone. I will let you know as I am wanting to pick one up as well.

Comment

• PAC
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2012

my Clemson helmet, worn during entire 2008 season and 2009 Gator Bowl

Comment

• Clemson2004
                          • Jan 2013

Nice lid. I wonder when they went from the 20mil round awards to the die-cut paw awards? Linemen helmet?

Comment

• PAC
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Clemson2004
                            Nice lid. I wonder when they went from the 20mil round awards to the die-cut paw awards? Linemen helmet?
                            not sure, this one came from their starting center. looks like all players had the same award decals that year.

Comment

• Clemson2004
                              • Jan 2013

That is a pretty cool picture, not to mention the fact your helmet is right there. Let me know if you ever want to let go of it! Always in the market for Clemson stuff.

Comment

• Clemson2004
                                • Jan 2013

Got this in the mail yesterday. A game used Clemson away jersey from the 1989 season. Worn by Mike Berry, was a tight end.

Comment

Working...