Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Joe, awesome Avila bat.....thats what I call a 'rock solid' match!! Tony, another great bat & match. Kinslers been doing great. Darron, cool Hunter cleats & welcome to the forum!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• joetiger83
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by tigerdale
      Tony, another great bat & match. Kinslers been doing great. Darron, cool Hunter cleats & welcome to the forum!!!
      Couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

• joetiger83
        • Aug 2012

Rajai Davis HR bat - His 1st Hit, RBI, and HR as a Tiger! Bat was used for his 1st 4 hits and 4 RBI's of the season.

Rajai Davis Opening Day Ball - Used in Davis's 1st at bat as a Tiger.

Nick Castellanos Rookie Bat - Used for career hit #19 and career RBI #10.

All signed at DC sports last week
        Attached Files

Comment

• danesei@yahoo.com
          • Feb 2014

Very cool Avila bat, Joe. As for the Davis bat, does the MLB hologram say it was from the HR? The reason I ask is the slight differences in font sizing (due to POV angle) and placement of pine tar and ball marks. I know the odds are unlikely of being so close and not a match, but I would be interested to know if MLB also noted it as the HR bat.

Comment

• joetiger83
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by danesei@yahoo.com
            Very cool Avila bat, Joe. As for the Davis bat, does the MLB hologram say it was from the HR? The reason I ask is the slight differences in font sizing (due to POV angle) and placement of pine tar and ball marks. I know the odds are unlikely of being so close and not a match, but I would be interested to know if MLB also noted it as the HR bat.
            No it is not authenticated as a HR bat. I'm confident it is in fact the HR bat though. Other angles of the bat were matched including tar where his hands hold and of the knob. If the font looks different its only because it is hard to take a picture at the right angle to match the angle of the screenshot.

Comment

• danesei@yahoo.com
              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by joetiger83
              No it is not authenticated as a HR bat. I'm confident it is in fact the HR bat though. Other angles of the bat were matched including tar where his hands hold and of the knob. If the font looks different its only because it is hard to take a picture at the right angle to match the angle of the screenshot.
              Ahh, okay. Cool item, nevertheless.

Comment

• joetiger83
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by danesei@yahoo.com
                Ahh, okay. Cool item, nevertheless.
                Thanks! It is also unique because the bat is branded for Matt Tuiasosopo who is no longer on the team. Here is another look at part of the match. The SAM BAT logo has an imperfection on it, almost looks like a circle on the "wing" of the bat.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                  • Jul 2010

Matched my Jackson 2013 Fathers Day jersey!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• spartanservitto
                    • May 2010

Wow great bats guys - too bad our victor items have to wait grrrrrrrr
                    sigpic
                    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
                    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
                    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• calmanagement
                      • Jun 2012

Picked up Vmart's 14th HR of the 2014 season. Career HR 171 and career hit 1,551.
                      Attached Files
                      Collecting Miguel Cabrera and Detroit Tigers
                      sigpic

Comment

• DarronMarkwood
                        • May 2014

Could have been worse Tony... I waited in line hour and a half before they told me he wasn't going to be there... then left my item for drop off and now have no idea when he's going to sign my Tigers used hat...

Comment

• Hoosier39
                          • Jul 2013

I was going to post a Negro League jersey that I had just bought, but oh that's right, I contacted Marc while the game was playing telling him I was interested in one and he said he would let me know what he was going to do with them. Then he never let me know, and then saw them all listed on a Ebay now by one seller.

His response: "I sold them to Topps at an offer I couldn't refuse." Nope, not good enough for me. Topps then sold them to BERGIE'S SPORTS CARD DUGOUT, INC in IL??, because that's who's on Ebay selling them.

Sorry guys, I was really frustrated by that.

Comment

• tigerdale
                            • Dec 2007

Joe your signed items turned out great!! The Davis home run matched bat is just awesome!!! Rich, that match of the Jackson jersey is so cool...that has to be one of my favorite photos!! Charlie, ya just can't go wrong w/ Vmart, he's Mr. Clutch!! Great home run ball!!!
                            always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                            Thank you, Dale
                            tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• spartanservitto
                              • May 2010

Anybody dropping off for Kinsler ? Or going ? - Darron, they told
                              You while you were waiting in line ? Awful.
                              sigpic
                              Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
                              My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
                              My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                                • Jul 2010

Austin Jackson Memorial Day hat and some Mimsbandz. Mimsbandz not GU, but I had to get some for my collections.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...