X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: Josh Hamilton Home Run Derby

Originally posted by suave1477
    All Star I cant imagine the Tampa bats being rare since has been involved with them for so long. I am sure as he started even coming up in the Minor League system he had probably stated ordering or the team started ordering "team labled bats" figuring he was gonna be up there any day.

Just a thought.

I know when I met him he had his own Tampa Devil Ray bats and thats when he was in Minor Leagues Single A.
    I think they are rare because when you are in the Minor Leagues a lot of times there is very little demand so you use the bats until they crack and then throw them in the trash pile.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• MUSEOVEN
      • Aug 2007

I Think He Uses That Bat In The Year 2000 When Tampa Bay And The Atlanta Braves Come To Venezuela To Play 2 Games In The Estadio Universitario..

Comment

• frikativ54
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by MUSEOVEN
        Today I Found In My Collection This Old Bat.. This Was A Gift From A Ex Baseball Player Many Yeras Ago.. Enjoy
        I'm having a bit of trouble buying your story. Weren't they the Tampa Bay DEVIL RAYS when Hamilton was with them? Doesn't your bat only say "Tampa Bay Rays"?
        Les Zukor
        bagwellgameused@gmail.com
        Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
        (617) 682-0408

Comment

Working...