Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Went to Braves Clubhouse @ CNN Ctr

Went to the store today.....I was hoping they might have some cheap hats left, but no .....they had 4 hats, 2 were Renteria and the other 2 were Hudson, all $100 each. The bats were sweet but expensive. Here's some pics that I got for those wondering about them. They had an interesting Renteria bat with his number crossed out and "7" (Francoeur) was added. I've never seen Francoeur use anything other than his all blonde LS M9 bats. Very interesting....

that's exactly how it looked when I went , apparently (and wisely) no one has bought any since I was there last Saturday , they also had 2 bats in a glass case towards the front of the store......

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    they also had 2 bats in a glass case towards the front of the store......

yep, that case has a Terry Pendleton game used bat (oddly signed by Rafael Furcal), a Horacio Ramirez game used bat, and a Rafael Furcal game used 2006 SAM bat

Hey Kylehess10,

Have you ever tried to apply for a job in the Braves team store? You could probably get a discount on game used stuff and have first crack at game used stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Hey Kylehess10,

Have you ever tried to apply for a job in the Braves team store? You could probably get a discount on game used stuff and have first crack at game used stuff.

yep, I submitted a resume back in November for a full-time job but then I decided to go back to school instead.

I don't understand. What do you mean go back to school? Aren't you still in High School?

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    I don't understand. What do you mean go back to school? Aren't you still in High School?

yea...I dropped out at first, but then went back.

Kyle, Stay in school there will be plenty of time in your life to work and make money . Just remember that education does not promise you a job but it helps to get you in the door for that job
    Good Luck
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ham1963 View Post
    Kyle, Stay in school there will be plenty of time in your life to work and make money . Just remember that education does not promise you a job but it helps to get you in the door for that job
    Good Luck
    John

yea, I realized that school was a better place to be at. Plus I when I was out of school the end of last year, I went to Atlanta so much that I can actually remember every single employee at the Braves clubhouse store (the old dude with glasses, and old short dude with grey hair, the chinese guy, the black lady, and the white lady ).