Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EBAY Seller batsplus2000

Hello has anyone made a purchase from this ebay seller? plmk
    mike
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Re: EBAY Seller batsplus2000

Does anyone know anything about his dude? He has some...unusual...bid activity that makes me think something is fishy. It could be totally on the level, though, so I was hoping for some thoughts.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusnakjd View Post
    Does anyone know anything about his dude? He has some...unusual...bid activity that makes me think something is fishy. It could be totally on the level, though, so I was hoping for some thoughts.
    Thanks!
    I think the same thing. Stuff always gets bid up and its every auction they have. I asked him and he said he doesn't know why this happens.
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Well, if anyone has a unsigned Brandon Moss I would be super interested, so I don't have to get it from this dude.

I stopped bidding on his/her items because of this bidding activity. Too many bids from users with new accounts only bidding on his items and some with 30+ plus bid retractions. Too bad really because they have a few items I would have liked to own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    I stopped bidding on his/her items because of this bidding activity. Too many bids from users with new accounts only bidding on his items and some with 30+ plus bid retractions. Too bad really because they have a few items I would have liked to own.
    How can you find out who the bidders are and what their feedback is? eBay restricts that info now and I haven't seen it in years...

They claim its two people who "share" the bats they get. They shill the crap out of their items.

Yet eBay keeps letting them sell.

Cool Re: EBAY Seller batsplus2000

Had an interesting transaction with this seller......
    Decided to bid on one of their auctions.

Michael morse game used uncracked Louisville slugger World Series year bat

I put a bid in prior to going to bed, woke up to see I won the auction. Interesting thing is, another bidder placed 3 incrementally higher bids until they became the high bidder, then subsequently retracted the high bid so I won the auction at obviously my max amount.

This Bidder: 1) has a "0" rating, 2) has placed 85 bids, 3) 100% of the bids have been with this seller, 4) this bidder retracted 3 bids on this auction alone, 5) I saw this bidder's activity on at least one auctions from this seller.
    Again, they bid me up until they were the high bidder, then retracted the high bid for max.
    Weeeellllll, how 'bout that?!
    I corresponded with the seller, made it very clear that I'm not THAT stupid. Long story short, the seller blamed such bidding activity on a "quirky" bat collecting community.

This is the exact practice I was referring to with my previous post. Stay Away from this seller regardless of how bad you want an item!! It took all I had in me not to bid/win the Addison Russell bat he listed but I refuse to give this crook any of my money! Lets all make him pay for it!!