Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Buying: Game used items of current Royals

I have Mike Aviles and Shane Costa game used uncracked signed bats. I also have a John Buck catchers mitt. If you have any interest, email me for more details...

bbg365@mindspring.com

Only moving this glove because it doesn't go with anything in my collection and now that I'm all in on Alex Gordon, I can't have all these misc items.

Jeff Francoeur game used glove. Francoeur used this glove during both the 2009 and 2010 seasons. This is a brown Mizuno Pro Limited glove with a white webbing. The two Mizuno logos are highlighted in silver. It measures 13 inches. The glove exhibits exceptional use and is in excellent overall condition. Jeff Francoeur is stitched onto the back of the ring finger.

Francoeur used this glove for all or most of the 2009 season with the Atlanta Braves. There are many photos of him wearing this glove throughout the 2009 season. His Braves uniform # 7 has been embroidered into the thumb area. He also used this glove while with the New York Mets until the glove was MLB Authenticated on June 24, 2010 (his number with the Mets was #12). The MLB Authentication number on the hologram sticker is LH 949784. Again, the glove can be photo matched in photos of him playing the outfield for the Mets. The glove is signed by Francoeur with his standard signature and Game Used 2010. It also comes with a hologram sticker from Mead Chasky Sports.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Come on guys, I know someone wants to make some money! Alex Gordon, Eric Hosmer, Mike Moustakas...anything game used. Shoot me an email!!
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by nkeubie View Post
    Title says it all. Let me know what you have and your dlvd price. Bats, jerseys, locker nameplates, etc...

Thanks,
    nke
    http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=189057282
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I've got a Hosmer bat. Email me

beaumcdaniel@gmail.com

Email me
    cubswschamps @ gmail.com

I have a Manuel Pina game used M9 bat, please let me know if you're interested.

please email markfavia123 @ gmail. com

Banned

Arrow Re: Buying: Game used items of current Royals

Although it's not game used in the strict sense, I have full tickets from the May 11-12 games between the Royals and the Yankees at Yankee Stadium. The games were the ones in which Eric Hosmer hit his first (11th) and second (12th) MLB home runs. Asking $10 ppd. for the pair...email me if interested.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post

Only moving this glove because it doesn't go with anything in my collection and now that I'm all in on Alex Gordon, I can't have all these misc items.

Jeff Francoeur game used glove. Francoeur used this glove during both the 2009 and 2010 seasons. This is a brown Mizuno Pro Limited glove with a white webbing. The two Mizuno logos are highlighted in silver. It measures 13 inches. The glove exhibits exceptional use and is in excellent overall condition. Jeff Francoeur is stitched onto the back of the ring finger.

Francoeur used this glove for all or most of the 2009 season with the Atlanta Braves. There are many photos of him wearing this glove throughout the 2009 season. His Braves uniform # 7 has been embroidered into the thumb area. He also used this glove while with the New York Mets until the glove was MLB Authenticated on June 24, 2010 (his number with the Mets was #12). The MLB Authentication number on the hologram sticker is LH 949784. Again, the glove can be photo matched in photos of him playing the outfield for the Mets. The glove is signed by Francoeur with his standard signature and Game Used 2010. It also comes with a hologram sticker from Mead Chasky Sports.
    If this is available please lmk. My email is cfrodas@hotmail.com