Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: If anyone has anything to get photo matched

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    .....and what other game used forums are out there??

Kyle,

Dont even bait him. You'll only regret it. Obviously his superior intellect and astute business sense is way too advanced for us "senile bastards".

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 05whitesox View Post
    could you photo match my crede bat for me i won on this forums auction I'll send you the pictures.
    According to the "public profile" section, 05whitesox and nolanexpress have the exact same date of birth. Are they one in the same I wonder?
    If so, I wonder why 05whitesox is asking himself to photo match a bat?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHalliburton View Post
    According to the "public profile" section, 05whitesox and nolanexpress have the exact same date of birth. Are they one in the same I wonder?

I was thinking the same thing. If you look in the big photo-matches thread. You will see one that 05whitesox recently posted in there with a Thome bat. He just circled the labels and stuff in that one. It's not even close to a photo-match. Then he posts this other Thome in here just circling the same stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHalliburton View Post

FWIW, that's the default b'day if you don't enter one...you have the same b'date!

Nevertheless, Shaun (nolanexpress), if that is his real name is clearly an immature person who even if can deliver the goods (and I'm not saying he can), I wouldn't give him even a measly $5.00. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't.

I'm rather surprised that a moderator hasn't done something yet. I would hazard a guess that they may nix the account he is posting under here, but can they id his other user ID...I would like to think they can!!!

Unlike authenticating something, Photo-matching without a clue as where to start, e.g., no date of reference is damn near impossible and would take countless hours to do.

Kingjammy24 (Rudy) was very acute in his estimation of what Shaun has put forth so far.
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. If you look in the big photo-matches thread. You will see one that 05whitesox recently posted in there with a Thome bat. He just circled the labels and stuff in that one. It's not even close to a photo-match. Then he posts this other Thome in here just circling the same stuff.
    Now that puts a different spin on it and tends to make me think the 05whitesox and nolanexpress could be one in the same.

Will need to look at both of their posts to see if there is a grammar-match!

It's scary amazing that both nolanexpress and 05whitesox seem to use the same emoticons in most of their posts and frankly, I don't anybody else use them....I think we have a winner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nolanexpress View Post
    If you could read (which im guessing you can't), I stated in a previous message: I'm not hear to make hundreds of dollars. I just want to see how this photomatching service works on this forum. A few of the people on this forum emailed me and told me that you old, washed-up, know-it-alls were like this. You think you know everything-which all of you don't! You senile bastards, eek! So screw all of you! I have enough photo matches to last me a few weeks. I'm done with all of this. Up yours! If you have a problem with it...so be it. I don't care, and all of you who don't...thanks for the support! I no longer do photo matches for this forum, only for other forums. Thank-you for reading this message and I hope you burn in hell (not intended for everyone). I'm gone from this name. I'll talk to you guys soon, with my other name.
    Nolanwhitesox,
    I think you had good intentions, but went about it the wrong way.

The name of 05whitesox is Kenny but the e-mail and what he had mentioned was Shaun. But you guys were right about the odd similiarities between them both. Take a look at this post 05whitesox made in the "Photomatch Thread" where he made a post for his Thome bat and he circled the logos and name thinking it was a photomatch, just like how nolanexpress is doing

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...&postcount=149

Kenny / Shaun

You've been outed!

Check out this 05whitesox's thread - very similar to his $5 photmatching business!

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=11651

whoa what are you guys talking about their is no reason i would need a second account, if i were going to do a photo matching service i would use my on account why would i make another one.have you guys ever stopped to think that who ever post this is saw my post and got an idea like i did when i saw your website kyle when you circled those photomatches and beside i would'nt have time to do this photo matching stuff anyways because of the software me and my friend are working on kyle you should know.