Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nats Fan Fest

Re: Nats Fan Fest

Any new info anyone has heard about Natsfest? I am debating between this and Piratefest. The Nationals would be closer for me to drive, but the Pirates one may be better. Both are a good drive though and could depend on the weather.

Chris

I still have one adult and one child ticket for sale if anyone needs it.

What are you guys hoping they have in particular?

Banned

I spoke to a team representative yesterday and she told me the Nats will not be offering any game used merchandise at the fest but tables will be set up for dealers to hawk their items. So the answer is no, the Nats will not be selling any game used items. I unfortunately now have 2 adult tics for sale as well.

What are you guys after? Throw out some names!!!!

I'm very close to the situation..........

There will be some g/u stuff minus Zim but Andrew has that covered.

I am not looking for anything in particular, but if dealers are selling the items, I do not see jerseys being sold for anything less than $125 for common players -- and that probably is low with the Nationals being a fairly new team. If you gave us a price range for items that you are selling, I think it would make me decide what I am doing. Right now I am undecided about this event.

Chris

I wouldnt buy any Nats jersey from anyone there unless their name ends in "Andrew Lang"

I'm actually helping to price the g/u stuff for the fan fest at work tomorrow. They came to me and asked for help in what stuff to sell and what to ask. There are to be 10 or so auction items (Zim signed bat, Acta signed bat, etc... nothing game used in the auction last we spoke) and then a decent amount of g/u bats - Milledge, Dukes, Belliard, Boone, Wily Mo, etc and a few g/u jerseys of past players and current coaches. The team only has 1 g/u jersey of some of the current guys and may hold those for an in-season auction. When the organization is young and doesn't have a lot of stuff it needs to be careful understandably.

Considering who plays for the Nats and their general lack of star power, I think you can probably pick up a nice g/u bat and signed ball for $100 if you're quick to get what they have. Almost all stuff will have MLB holo or Nats COA. You're essentially dealing with 1 year of stuff with a lot of it already having gone to ownership, etc to document the first year in the ballpark. What you can say is "this was used the first season at Nationals Park" and not break the bank and hope a lot of these guys have break out seasons coming.

That's all I've got!

Banned

Why waste your time at this event when it's been noted there will not be any jerseys offered, or possibly some low end scrubs? Ball Park Heroes/Kim Stigall has a great assortment of 2008 game worn jerseys for sale. He can be reached at 812-275-2717.

Jerseys include:

Johnny Estrada
    Nationals
    R
    no
    Jackie Robinson Day jersey, MLB hologram BB897613
    Ryan Zimmerman
    Nationals
    R
    Yes
    Dimitri Young
    Nationals
    R
    Yes
    John Lannan
    Nationals
    R
    Yes
    Cristian Guzman
    Nationals
    H
    Yes
    With inaugural patch
    Lastings Milledge
    Nationals
    H
    Yes
    With inaugural patch !

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Thanks for the plug Howard! Appreciate it!!