Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

mlb hologram numbers

i have a jersey that has the sticker missing, but the residue is there. is there a way to find the number?

Re: mlb hologram numbers

no answers from anyone?

I doubt it. Your only hope would to be to find jerseys from the same year/signing/team and search in those number ranges. Otherwise you are probably out of luck.

Not to derail, but it's taking forever for me to get one of my holos to appear in the databse. How long does it normally take?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Entering holo's in the database can take as little as a week, or as long as several months. I had a holo on a ball from a late September 2010 game that still wasn't entered by mid-December. So I e-mailed authentication ( I think it's authentication@website.mlb.com)

That brought results, as I got a courteous reply within a week, and the game was promptly entered at that time. If I remember the e-mail wrong, it's on the MLB authentication FAQ page.

Quote Originally Posted by coxfan View Post
    Entering holo's in the database can take as little as a week, or as long as several months. I had a holo on a ball from a late September 2010 game that still wasn't entered by mid-December. So I e-mailed authentication ( I think it's authentication@website.mlb.com)

That brought results, as I got a courteous reply within a week, and the game was promptly entered at that time. If I remember the e-mail wrong, it's on the MLB authentication FAQ page.
    I got an automatic reply note that my message was rejected because the recipient's account is over message quota.

Do you have another contact?

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

anyone else have ideas on how to track these numbers? going back to the date of game, etc?

Momen, If you let us know what item is it, maybe someone has another player from the same set. That will give you a starting point to try to narrow down similar numbers. Personally, I include the MLB holo number in my database.

Good luck and hope we will be able to help.

John

it is one of those tbtc "miami marlins" that the marlins wore in 2002. i haven't seen many around.
    the one i have i bought from the marlins after the 02 season. it had a hologram on it because the residue is still on the front tag. it came with a team letter but i would like to find the n holo number for it as i am sure it is in the database.