Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Show ur Redskins items

Dubs, that is killer to have a Taylor gamer, and you have 2! Crazy, and awesome

Jason, those Taylor jersey's are incredible!

Despite what has been a disappointing season on the field, I have been able fortunate to add some quality pieces to my collection. And now thanks to a fellow member of this forum, I have added a grail item.

Below is a game worn Darrell Green Redskins' road jersey circa 1985-87. It is definitively matched to their November 8, 1987 game versus the Eagles, one in which Green returned a fumble 26 yards for a touchdown. The jersey shows incredible wear with team repairs on the fronts of both shoulders and its back. It was player altered, cut and hemmed just above the tail tag line.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

That is an incredible jersey from one of the true greats. Fantastic photo-match!

thats so awesome, great pick up

Recent pick up from a future Hall of Famer. Champ Bailey's 2002 Washington Redskins throwback helmet. The helmet was used in a handful of games during the 2002 season.

The wear is consistent with that of cornerback, showing minor hit marks, scrapings and paint transfers. The shell is date stamped 131941HR (Jul 2001) and contains a round player number (24) sticker. The face mask is date coded GJB (Jul 2002). The clips are engraved 2 02 (Feb 2002). The chin strap remains in tact with player number sticker.

Enjoy!

Another recent purchase. Champ Bailey's 2003 Washington Redskins helmet. The helmet was used throughout the season, but may have been used in prior seasons as well. It was modified (new face mask and visor) for his final game, representing the Redskins in the Pro Bowl in February 2004

The wear shows hit marks, scrapings and paint transfers. The shell is date stamped 031271HR (May 2001) and contains a round player number (24) sticker. The face mask is date coded FJC (Jun 2003). The front clips are engraved 2 03 (Feb 2003) and the side clips 1 04 (Jan 2004).

Cheers!

A fairly recent pickup (December) that I've been meaning to post. Santana Moss' home jersey worn against the New York Giants on November 30, 2008. The game honored the late Sean Taylor with his induction into the Skins' "Ring of Fame". The players wore the black 21 patch in his memory. It turned out to be a rough day for Washington as the fell by the final score of 23-7. Moss had four reception for 55 yards. The jersey shows good use with a number of loose threads, ball and paint transfers and grass stains. Cheers!

This one just arrived last week. Pierre Garcon's home jersey worn against the Dallas Cowboys on October 13, 2013. Another brutal game for Washington as they fell by a final score of 31-16, largely in part to their special teams which yielded 222 yards and a touchdown. Garcon led all receivers in the game with six receptions for 69 yards.

Garcon was one of the few bright spots for Washington in 2013. He led the league with 113 receptions, gaining 1,346 yards and recording 5 touchdowns. His reception total broke the Redskins' single season record set by Art Monk (106 catches) in 1984. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JDubbs73 View Post
    This one just arrived last week. Pierre Garcon's home jersey worn against the Dallas Cowboys on October 13, 2013. Another brutal game for Washington as they fell by a final score of 31-16, largely in part to their special teams which yielded 222 yards and a touchdown. Garcon led all receivers in the game with six receptions for 69 yards.

Garcon was one of the few bright spots for Washington in 2013. He led the league with 113 receptions, gaining 1,346 yards and recording 5 touchdowns. His reception total broke the Redskins' single season record set by Art Monk (106 catches) in 1984. Enjoy!
    Nice Garcon. He helped me win my fantasy title this year with a couple of monster games at the end.

Has anyone ever seen a Brian Koslowski jersey? He's from my hometown and I would love to grab one.