Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: O/T: What else do you guys collect?

Celebrity autographs!

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    I collect sports books, and I have a decent comic book collection. (please dont laugh too hard, I promise I have never been to comic con)
    I have. Went to San Diego Comic Con last July with the wife and kid - it was a BLAST! And I added to balls to my autograph collection there - Todd McFarlane (who owns McGwire's 70th and a pretty major baseball collection and makes Sports Picks) and Thomas Jane (who played Mickey Mantle in 61*)

My Vintage collection (which I just started back up) can be see here along with AUTO'd books:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...Comic%20Books/

You can also see my sketch cards, etc there...

- Chris

Besides game used memorabilia, I collect:

1960's baseball cards
    1950's and 1960's Drive-In movie items
    Sports art
    Special cigar boxes
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I am very fond of military rifles from WW1 and WW2. I mainly focus on American rifles, 1903's, 1917's, M1's and M1 carbines.

My favorite piece at the moment has to be a Standard Products M1 carbine I picked up. It of course has a stock made by Hillerich & Bradsby during WW2.

Name:  Picture 047a.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  36.1 KB
    Brian Hillerich

Very nice rifle Brian, i bought a model 03-A3 Smith & Corona acouple months ago, it's production year is 1943. But my other collecting hobby is military items(not much), own a WW2 German helemt that was dug-up from Russia, American helemts from WW2-Vietnam war, medals(past relative), and acouple uniforms.

I also like early pre 1900 electrical items and harness racing items. Also own a 1970 Roadrunner Superbird.

I've collected Topps Baseball Sets from 74 to present, and do same for my son from his birthday 97 forward.

I collected Marvel comics as a kid, stopped after college, never revived it but keep them all and will pass them onto kids. Momento of my youth, can't get rid of 'em.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Screen worn jockey silks from the 30s or 40s.

Official gavel used by Charles Halleck at the 1960 Republican National Convention. Halleck helped LBJ push the 1964 Civil Rights Act through congress.

Action figures made in the 70s, especially examples made by Shindana and Mego.

Blaxploitation movie posters, animation art

1960s and 70s comedy LPs from the "Laff" and the "Dooto" labels, etc.

Anything related to my idol, Redd Foxx (albums, autographs, photos).

Original sports broadcast on dvds.

I have over 900+ Jordan games, thousands & thousands of other NBA games (Some very rare).

I also have thousands & thousands of college basketball & high school games as well.

I have many different collections.I collections of rusty wallace,dale earnhardt jr and sr and other nascar and nhra car and no car collection.James dean,wrestling dvds and vhs tapes.I also have a huge pittsburgh steelers signed and not signed collection.And also pittsburgh pirates collection.New york yankees collection.Current hollywood and sports signed collection.I do not have very many game used items.But i do have a nice ticket and program collection.And rare book collection like first editions of dean koontz books and also tale of two cities.I also have terry redlin collection for you wildlife art people and i also have my dads 30/40 krag which was a civil war rifle.And i also have collections of alot of nice danbury mint sports items.I guess you could say,i just used to love to collect.