Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orioles Fanfest

Re: Orioles Fanfest

Chris I did not see a Phillies Bag but it would have been nice to meet you though and talk to you for a few Minutes.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone ended up w/ a Jay Payton jersey or batting helmet and is interested in moving it, please email..he's a "hometown hero" & I try to pick up his items..thanks in advance, Jay
    ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

Geoff:

Nice to meet you as well. I did try to get in at the end to see what was availaible and they had locked down the door at that point. Probably the best thing that I got was the game used air flow batting helmet #39 from Jef Fierentino from '06. The 11 game used hats I picked were from Surhoff, Baines, Patterson, Perlozzo, Hendricks, Dempsey, etc.

The only top tier jersey I found was a Palmeiro gray #25. It was hagging up on the second rack of jerseys. I got in there about 9:35 because when I went up to the ticket booth, a season ticket holder gave me and my friend their extra tickets and did not charge. This was great for me because of my plans to buy jerseys.

I should have probably bought a hat or two, but it is not 100% accurate that the person you thought was wearing it wore it, and the hats by the end of the day were all over the place and mostly gone. Also, the Tejeda bats seemed to be lightly used so I decided to hold off.

I had a great time and wish closer teams to me would do this (Phillies, Yankees, Mets).

Btw, Geoff if you are on the younger side with glasses and were on a cell phone at times then I think I saw you. You also made your purchase a few people in front of me at around 3:00-3:15 in line.

That was me on the Cell Phone I was calling my Dad to name off Jerseys that they had left.Yes I was also in line around 315pm as well.You should have said hi to me.

Bill that was a nice helmet you got.That sucks you could not get back in after 330pm.You really did not miss much.

Chris if you are interested in Orioles Game Used items I have some that could be available.

geof631@yahoo.com

Chris:
    I might be interested in the Palmerio (sale or trade) if you're willing to part with it. At minimum, would love to see photos of the "one that got away".

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

I do not have a digital camera, so I cannot post a picture. I was really surprised when I found a Palmeiro in there. I am not interested in selling it anytime soon, but will keep it in mind for the future.