Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nats - O's game in Norfolk, Va

Anyone going? I got my tix today, section 311

Re: Nats - O's game in Norfolk, Va

I forgot today was the day they went on sale. $#!* ! I will have to keep trying online. Nothing on the Nats side.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

give that quote to the 11 dead in Alabama!checkout Canada,we have gun laws and these such crimes happen once a decade not like the u.s where it happens twice a year! I realize you are sane but is thre guy next door sane! my heart goes out to those in BAMA! Nothing personal but I wish nothing but misery and relocation for the Nats,EXPOS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Anyone going? I got my tix today, section 311
    Congrats on getting your tix!!! This team has such a different feel this year. Eckstein as the hitting coach and Philbin as the new strength/conditioning coach just tell me that these guys are making good positive change and then of course Adam Dunn and Scott Olsen were 2 nice pickups.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    give that quote to the 11 dead in Alabama!checkout Canada,we have gun laws and these such crimes happen once a decade not like the u.s where it happens twice a year! I realize you are sane but is thre guy next door sane! my heart goes out to those in BAMA! Nothing personal but I wish nothing but misery and relocation for the Nats,EXPOS FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    2 comments.......

1) What the hell does your comment have to do with the topic of the thread?

2) Here in America, citizens enjoy the right to defend themselves agsint crime. Its called the Second Amendment. If you dont like it, stay in Canada.

WOW you had that quote and I wanted to comment,isnt that the frst amendment!PLEASE DONT SHOOT!

What does the quote have to do with sports/game used collecting?
    kelly

I have no clue what this quote even refers to? But anyway, it does not belong here and should be removed by administration... Anything off topic should be taking to some other site that it may pertain.

Only baseball-related answer I have is to the end where it is stated Expos forever. It's great you are loyal to you former team. Perhaps more people in Canada should have been and then the team could have afforded to stay put. Apparently, baseball is not well enjoyed there?
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

agreed! as for baseball in Montreal,it was enjoyed until 1994 where we had the best record in baseball,then the strike and in 1995 we lost everyone;pedro,wetteland,walker etc...our owners BROCHEAU and then LORIA schemed with scumbag BUD SELIG to ruin and sell the team! Do a little homework on Mtl s impact on MLB.Without the MONTREAL ROYALS there may never have been a Jackie Robinson! Do the NATS and Marlins have good attendance!Check out Bill Lee on UTUBE he tells the tale of the Expos the best! The MLB was better with the Expos in it! We still have the best STIPS in the world.

agreed! as for baseball in Montreal,it was enjoyed until 1994 where we had the best record in baseball,then the strike and in 1995 we lost everyone;pedro,wetteland,walker etc...our owners BROCHEAU and then LORIA schemed with scumbag BUD SELIG to ruin and sell the team! Do a little homework on Mtl s impact on MLB.Without the MONTREAL ROYALS there may never have been a Jackie Robinson! Do the NATS and Marlins have good attendance!Check out Bill Lee on UTUBE he tells the tale of the Expos the best! The MLB was better with the Expos in it! We still have the best STIPS in the world.
    The Nats are averaging over 20,000 in attendence a game which isn't bad for a last place team. I would expect attendence to be off due to the tough economy, but should enjoy a few sell-outs and some interesting games with the addition of Adam Dunn.

Washington lost the Senators like you lost your Expos and I can tell you from the many Expos caps I see at Nationals Park that many Expos fans are happy for the people in Washington as hopefully you can take your frustration out on the fans of Montreal for not supporting the team. Maybe one day again Montreal can try to get a team back but please don't hate on a team that has done nothing personally to your city.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500