Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Shipp 96, the Lee jersey has arrived. Wow, it's a size 54, the largest jersey in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    Shipp 96, the Lee jersey has arrived. Wow, it's a size 54, the largest jersey in my collection.

54, Holy Cow "Thats a BIG B***CH"!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Still no jersey, but just wanted to say glad the Pirates seem to be out of their horrible pitching funk, if the last three games are any indication (1-0 lose to Brewers, 2-1 extra inning lose to Brew and 6-2 win over Cards).

Now if they can actually score some runs...

Hopefully the Cardinals, take the Series from the Pirates... Since the Pirates are like 11 games out anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Hopefully the Cardinals, take the Series from the Pirates... Since the Pirates are like 11 games out anyways...
    Not relevant, the Cards are NOT going to win the Division, so I would rather see Pittsburgh achieve an above .500 season than St. Louis have a respectable 2nd place finish! And yeah, I know you are a Cards fan .

1981 jersey and 1980 and 1983 game pants.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by RJB44 View Post
    1981 jersey and 1980 and 1983 game pants.
    Nice! All you need now are some bumble bee pants!

So, I have now gone essentially one week longer than MLB~NUT, and 2 days longer than hrvatwill, still no uniform . I wrote MLB customer service today and asked what is the deal? I have yet to hear back from them, but there is another auction going on now and I would love to bid, but will not out of principal if these do not arrive by the end of this week. They sure did not hesitate to take my funds after winning...

Don't know why three jerseys/pants end at all at once, and there is such a disparity in shipping times? Trying not to get too upset, but it is annoying.

I will also say NFL auctions have never taken longer than one week to get me the items I have won. And I win ALOT on there!

So, I have now gone essentially one week longer than MLB~NUT, and 2 days longer than hrvatwill, still no uniform . I wrote MLB customer service today and asked what is the deal? I have yet to hear back from them, but there is another auction going on now and I would love to bid, but will not out of principal if these do not arrive by the end of this week. They sure did not hesitate to take my funds after winning...

Don't know why three jerseys/pants end at all at once, and there is such a disparity in shipping times? Trying not to get too upset, but it is annoying.

I will also say NFL auctions have never taken longer than one week to get me the items I have won. And I win ALOT on there!

I've won alot on MLB Auctions, usually a item a week, and The Pirates I have to say were the Quickest shippers soo far, Relax Shipp it will come...

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    I've won alot on MLB Auctions, usually a item a week, and The Pirates I have to say were the Quickest shippers soo far, Relax Shipp it will come...
    Does anyone know a contact phone number for MLB auctions? Here is the deal. So it's still not here and I am over that. What I am not happy about is that I have written MLB.com "customer service" twice, responded to the email that came from the Pirates when I won and no one has responded to me in days. That part is just unacceptable.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Does anyone know a contact phone number for MLB auctions? Here is the deal. So it's still not here and I am over that. What I am not happy about is that I have written MLB.com "customer service" twice, responded to the email that came from the Pirates when I won and no one has responded to me in days. That part is just unacceptable.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

You need to contact who ever is head of Pirates authentices, or their game used dept, thats if you know who it is. Maybe this # Shipp 412-323-5000. Hope this helps