Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Arrow Wanted: Milwaukee Braves and Brewers Game Used Bats

Hello,
    I'm looking for game used bats from the Milwaukee Braves and Brewers. Realy looking for Brewers game used bats from the 1982 team. Looking for bats from 82 team like Kevin Bass, Bob Skube, Ned Yost, Marshall Edwards, Rob Picciolo, etc.
    Thanks,
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Re: Wanted: Milwaukee Braves and Brewers Game Used Bats

Not what you were asking for but just in case. I have a black Worth Greg Vaughn and a blk Worth John Jaha (signed in gold). My email is "chris1320@hotmail.com" if you have any questions or are interested.

Re: Wanted: Milwaukee Braves and Brewers Game Used Bats

Jamie,

I hope you received the information you requested - I sent you an email over the weekend. I have the following museum-quality Brewers items of Hall of Famers Robin Yount and Paul Molitor:

1) PAUL MOLITOR GAME USED BAT - INCREDIBLE
    Unbeatable. Uncracked Molly Cooper bat. GREAT game use. Barrel is pounded with ball contact marks, American League baseball blue ink transfers, bat rack marks, and cleat marks. Light/moderate pin tar on handle and up through middle of bat. Molly’s 4 on knob in faded black marker in Molly’s own hand. Cooper factory stampings on knob show 34" and 32OZ, signifying the correct length and weight. Two tone bat has blonde handle and black barrel with classic multi-color ring (which is covered in vintage dried pine tar). Cooper Pro 100, Professional H176 model with "Paul Molitor" in script on barrel. This is one of the top two or three Molly bats I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning (and I've owned more than 20 of his better gamers).

2) ROBIN YOUNT 1993 GAME WORN BREWERS ROAD JERSEY (from Brewers; Grey Flannel LOA)
    Ron Fukushima/California Sports Investments obtained this from a representative with the Brewers at the close of the 1993 season (Yount's final season). The original owner was a long-time Brewers collector. He purchased this shirt from Ron/CSI in 1997 and I obtained it directly from him. The original receipt from Ron/CSI is included. Also, the Brewers collector had Grey Flannel authenticate it, as well, and the GFC LOA is included (a $300 cost). The shirt simply could not be better. The provenance is perfect and the wear is outstanding. Puckering, pilling, tag wear, fabric softness, and button scratches - all of the signs of very good game use. This may have been Yount’s final MLB road jersey. Certainly, it was one of his better worn road jerseys from his final season. Grey road jersey with yellow/blue tackle twill. Milwaukee and 19 on front; YOUNT and 19 on back. Critical neck tagging reads: "93 YOUNT 44-20." Tail tagging is Russell mfr tag, with the essential 100% POLYESTER flag tag (heavily puckered from wear). It would be difficult to find an unaltered Yount jersey of this quality and importance.

I can be reached at rgf2@hotmail.com. Thank you,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.