Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

How to display minor league helmet

I just purchased a game used minor league batting helmet but not sure how I should display it!!! Any pics or help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: How to display minor league helmet

I'm a fan of the BCW Deluxe Acrylic Baseball Helmet Display. It has UV protection, can fit a left or right-handed helmet, has a mirror in the back to display the reverse and just looks great in person. You can Google search the name to get an idea of what they look like with a helmet on display. I usually search around for the best deal but you might first try eBay or Amazon.

This is not my case, picture (below) or idea but it's a good one that I will be using. I have several game used helmets and game used hats that I will be putting in one. They are $70 from IKEA in store only. Only problem for me is that the closest IKEA is 200 miles from me. The cost plus shipping is about $200 to have it delivered. My sister is gonna bring two of them when she comes for Christmas since she has one down the road from her.

Other than that there are lots of different single helmet cases that can be attached to walls or set on bookcases or other flat surfaces. Do a general online search for helmet displays or look on Amazon and eBay.

Also check out this thread, lots of cool ideas there:
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=37280
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I bought a bunch a cub it cubes,and made homemade batting helmet stands, and I make sure tog et a locker name plate to hang above the helmet. Lots of work and effort, but looks nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images