Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

Or anything by Sportszone Collectibles. He buys from Steiner and doubles the price and his stuff sits on Ebay for months. He is now trying to sell an Eli jersey for 20K.

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    This.
    I am a big PSU fan nd him and Daryll Clark are my 2 favorite PSU Qb's from the past 15 years or so.
    But come on 15,000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-ROBI...item589147da21

Thats such an awesome jersey...

Its too bad for PSU collectors that the seller is a little too excited

Tired of seeing "photo matched" items listed with pictures that don't even qualify as a style match.

Also tired of seeing items listed with five paragraphs of small print. If you put game used in the tittle (or put it in the game used category), I should not have to read all kinds of crap to discover that it really is a pro cut or just like game used.

Banned

Wink Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

There's a GU Devil Rays cap of manager Lou Piniella that has been offered at least a dozen times, with opening bids in the $170-$200 range, and never draws a bid. I wonder why...?

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by UTeric3232 View Post
    Thats such an awesome jersey...

Its too bad for PSU collectors that the seller is a little too excited
    It is a sweet jersey! Sadly it's his delusional agent from Pac Signatures that are selling these items for him. I have written the agent several times and told him to comparison shop players equal to Michael in the NFL and see how low their items sell for as opposed to what is is asking. Heck the Seahawks will directly sell you one of his Captain patch worn jerseys for only $300!

To me the agent knows it's overpriced, because he'll come back and write "we'll I can take $6000". As if that's a deal? It is a shame because these have been listed there for over a year now.

I am tired of seeing this jersey. I want it for my collection but the seller will not sell it at what I think is a ridiculously high offer i made. It should sell for less than half of the asking price based on what Alfonzo jerseys sell for. Jersey has been on eBay for months relisted every time the auction ends since last year!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130689350688...#ht_1150wt_922
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Banned

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEVIN-GARNET...40979685627631

Gotta love this one. I wish Garnett jerseys were worth this much.

Banned

Cool Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

A pair of common player Cleveland Browns home jerseys (BUSH and FULLER) that are up for bids yet again at over $260 each....to me, a little much for a (new) Browns common.

Dave Miedema

Also I am so sick of seeing some casual fan get a cheap walmart $15 jersey autographed and they think it is magically work $300 then. Just annoying to go through the mountains of that LEGITIMATE JUNK.

I don't think authentic signed jerseys have really any value. Yes, I know people can't afford a signed Peyton Manning game used jersey, but a signed authentic jersey to me isn't really special, I don't care which recent era who the player is. I would rather see a signed game sued jersey swatch card than a signed authentic jersey, that really isn't tough to get.

---

Also can be said for signed game used items, that sellers think the value doubles just because of an autograph that I will try to wipe off anyways.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

Recently up on eBay again, and still no taker: a late 1990s Yankees Paul O'Neill GU Yankees cap. Maybe the $800 opening bid has something to do with it? That item has been showing up on the Bay on and off for a couple of years now with still no takers!

Dave Miedema