Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: August Pick-ups!!

Paul Goldschmidt autographed game used bat with MLB COA. Autographed at the Futures Game.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Johnny Bench - signed '69-'70 Adirondack

Picked up at the National, bat most likely from '70 MVP year for him, unique with "John Bench" on barrel and he mostly used H&B over his career.

Ben

Picked up a Hawaii player game worn Royals jersey of Kanekoa Texeira(same last name as me) from the 2010 season.

Thanks,
    Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    MARVELOUS Mike Lum flannel!

Dave Miedema
    Thanks Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Picked up a Hawaii player game worn Royals jersey of Kanekoa Texeira(same last name as me) from the 2010 season.

Thanks,
    Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com
    That's a nice a jersey Bobby! Now we need a photo match LOL

Picked this up at the Cardinals Authentic store last week.
    2010 1st Round Draft Pick Zach Cox

Randy J Beck

Banned

Talking Re: August Pick-ups!!

Gorilla:

That's the first Bench Adirondack I've ever seen. Nice grab!

Dave Miedema

Attended the Otey Clark estate auction yesterday and picked up a few items but the hats were it for game used. There were a few other game used items such as baseballs and his glove but family members felt they needed to stay in the family and bid accordingly. Oddly enough, they were not interested in the hats.

1941 Moline Plow Boys - Illinois-Indiana-Iowa league
    1941 Eau Claire Bears - Northern League

Not sure on the other two. One may be from St Peter Minnesota as he played with them in 1955. Wishing the other would be a St Paul Saints but; 1) he never played with them, and 2) I don't think they ever had a logo with just an "S".

And yes, they are sitting on top of a garbage can. They stink and need to go to the cleaner before coming inside.

Also, thanks to photos I found out that one hat I have of his is not a Louisville Colonels like I was told when purchasing it, rather a 1940 LaCrosse Blackhawks hat.

In total I have seven of his hats. The above mentioned five along with a 1942 Fort Worth Cats (Texas League) and his Red Sox hat.

Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

2009 vmart (finally got it signed), they forgot to have him put his nickname on it

2010 Carlos Pena sam bat

2010 (even though its a 2009) Carlos Pena Marucci. I think he used this bat for workouts but its pretty awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    I got the Perez jersey and would consider selling it if you are interested.
    Just curious, where were these offered for sale/auction? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
    Attended the Otey Clark estate auction yesterday and picked up a few items but the hats were it for game used. There were a few other game used items such as baseballs and his glove but family members felt they needed to stay in the family and bid accordingly. Oddly enough, they were not interested in the hats.

1941 Moline Plow Boys - Illinois-Indiana-Iowa league
    1941 Eau Claire Bears - Northern League

Not sure on the other two. One may be from St Peter Minnesota as he played with them in 1955. Wishing the other would be a St Paul Saints but; 1) he never played with them, and 2) I don't think they ever had a logo with just an "S".

And yes, they are sitting on top of a garbage can. They stink and need to go to the cleaner before coming inside.

Also, thanks to photos I found out that one hat I have of his is not a Louisville Colonels like I was told when purchasing it, rather a 1940 LaCrosse Blackhawks hat.

In total I have seven of his hats. The above mentioned five along with a 1942 Fort Worth Cats (Texas League) and his Red Sox hat.

I would love to see the interiors of these caps! Caps aren't hard to clean once you figure out how. Be careful of older leather sweatbands though. I once had one shrivel up and rip itself right off the cap.