Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: another photomatching resource

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    aeneas01,

Thanks so much for that link to that freeware, it's awesome!

Just used it to copy a photo match of my Kevin Youkilis helmet used to hit an ALDS HR of Angels John Lackey in game 1.

Thanks again, Bobby
    nice photo match bobby! btw, when you use the software save your captures as a *.png file instead of *.jpg.... saving with *.png will create a smaller file size (not image size) without much quality loss. and if you ever save a large *.jpg off the net, open it up in paint and simply save the file - this will reduce the file size considerably.

Banned

This Is Actually Agreat Site Better Then Getty A Lot More Sharp And Clear Close Up Shots.

I Think Within Looking At It For About 10 Minutes A May Have Been Able To Photomatch 2 Bats.

gatorcollector Great Find!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas01 View Post
    here's a nice piece of freeware that's lite, unobtrusive and easy to use - allows you to capture any area of your desktop. especially useful for auction sites that block their image downloads...

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

Anybody that has this software and MLB.tv can I get some help? I live out in the boonies and can't get high speed. I need some screen captures from Brendan Ryan's first AB on June 2, 2007. If anyone can get a few good screen captures of him with his bat I will pay 10.00 for them. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    Anybody that has this software and MLB.tv can I get some help? I live out in the boonies and can't get high speed. I need some screen captures from Brendan Ryan's first AB on June 2, 2007. If anyone can get a few good screen captures of him with his bat I will pay 10.00 for them. Thanks in advance.

Joe
    Everytime I screen capture MLB.tv, it stinks. Wathcing the 700k video is OK, but pausing it and taking a screen capture kind of sucks. Here's an example:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brad Ausmus is the Bossmus: www.thebossmus.com
    Tony Eusebio Game Used Collection: www.TonyEusebio.com
    Houston Astros Game Used Collection: www.AstrosGameUsed.com
    chris.josefy@gmail.com

cjosefy,

email me od99edwards@yahoo.com

Looks like Brendan doesnt have that good of a memory lol. I guess I should have checked with Jeff first on this one! Looks like he used an X Bat in his second game on June 3rd without handle tape. Possibly added later. Well if I can get some pics from him on that game I would give 10.00 for them and I'll see if it matches up. Kind of a downer. I paid a premium for the bat with the inscription. Guess I'll have to take it to the Winter Warm Up next year and have him change the 1st to a 2nd MLB AB lol. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    Looks like Brendan doesnt have that good of a memory lol. I guess I should have checked with Jeff first on this one! Looks like he used an X Bat in his second game on June 3rd without handle tape. Possibly added later. Well if I can get some pics from him on that game I would give 10.00 for them and I'll see if it matches up. Kind of a downer. I paid a premium for the bat with the inscription. Guess I'll have to take it to the Winter Warm Up next year and have him change the 1st to a 2nd MLB AB lol. Oh well.
    Sent you an email with additional pictures. The MLB.tv video is missing the Cardinals 3rd inning. Anyone else have experience with that? Anyway, here is a picture from the 5th inning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brad Ausmus is the Bossmus: www.thebossmus.com
    Tony Eusebio Game Used Collection: www.TonyEusebio.com
    Houston Astros Game Used Collection: www.AstrosGameUsed.com
    chris.josefy@gmail.com

Thanks Chris for the pics! Appears to be the bat from his first career start on June 3. He must have forgot about that lone AB on June 2 lol.

Re: Photo matching Sites

I just ran across a great site.

www.smugmug.com
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Smile Good websites for photo matching?

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of Astros game used pinstripe jerseys I'm trying to photo match - a 2005 Biggio and a 2003 Bagwell. I've checked on Getty Images and also Wireimage, as well as a slew of other photos on Yahoo. Does any one know of any more good sites that might have a lot of photos available? I think I've narrowed the Biggio jersey to the Astros vs. Pirates series in early May 2005, but I can't find any more truly conclusive photos. The Bagwell I haven't found anything conclusive in 2003 yet. Anyway, if anyone could help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated! Also, feel free to e-mail me directly at: loumud@yahoo.com