Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1448
    Banned

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Hey scottishcowboy so thats what those little chest plate things are for? To put strings through them to stretch the jersey so its not tight around the neck? I've always wondered what they were there for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Hey scottishcowboy so thats what those little chest plate things are for? To put strings through them to stretch the jersey so its not tight around the neck? I've always wondered what they were there for.
    It just keeps the jersey in place better, should another player grab the jersey when tackling, or for a hold. With the new Nike jerseys from 2012 this feature is now history.

Photomatch Needed... Please Help...

This Jersey Was Game Used By Eli Manning On Sept 25, 2005 Vs. The San Diego Chargers...

All Pics That I Can Find Are Mostly From Early In The Game And Not Much To Go Off Of On The Jersey. Anyone With Access To Older Game Footage Or Pics Would Be Extremely Helpful And Appreciated.

$50.00 As A Gift Will Be Sent Immediately To The Person's Paypal Account Who Can Help Me Find A Definitive Match...

Thanks So Much.

Banned

Micky aww man discount rate I hope lol. Howard = Soon to be Houston Rocket haha. Beautiful piece. You know me I'm a huge rev30 guy like yourself. Very easy photo matching.

My first ever photo match! Lucky for me. I was actually at this game in the crown seats when Salvador Perez hit his first walk off home run in the bottom of the 9th. I had no clue when I bought the bat that it would be the SAME BAT!! Thanks to DODGER and Wes for helping me out on identifying this bat!

I meant to say FIRST CAREER WALK OFF HOME RUN!!!!!! And so far, his only one!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    My first ever photo match! Lucky for me. I was actually at this game in the crown seats when Salvador Perez hit his first walk off home run in the bottom of the 9th. I had no clue when I bought the bat that it would be the SAME BAT!! Thanks to DODGER and Wes for helping me out on identifying this bat!
    Such an awesome piece.. congrats man. Glad I could help!

Hey Dodger. 2 questions.

Did you see me and my girl in the 3rd row to left of home plate. It's a blonde gal long hair and I'm wearing a powder blue all star shirt.

Did you happen to catch the part of the bat that he hit the HR off of?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Hey Dodger. 2 questions.

Did you see me and my girl in the 3rd row to left of home plate. It's a blonde gal long hair and I'm wearing a powder blue all star shirt.

Did you happen to catch the part of the bat that he hit the HR off of?
    Here's a pic as soon as he hit the HR, looks like its on the opposite side of the Marucci logo, & I believe that's you guys also in the same pic haha

@Dodger

LOL. Yep that's her below the 9th and me under the 1-1. Great pic...Can't wait to show her!