Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Ebay the other side of the coin

As I posted on here on Friday I am selling items on Ebay and donating a large percentage of the sales to the Red Cross to help them in their efforts with the Haiti earthquake. One of the items is a Brett Favre signed Packers helmet that was certified through the Favre authentication process which is matching Favre numbered holograms on the helmet, COA and photo. This is stated clearly in the item description. I received a message from someone stating the following: "Why don't you have the pictures of Brett actually signing the item up? The auto looks pretty fake. If you actually do have proof, my e-mail address is".

The sender states no basis for this assertion and apparently cannot read and I find his accusation deeply offensive. I just thought I would post this here because everyone always talks about nasty sellers and it is time nasty potential buyers got their due as well. All he had to do was ask to see a photo of the COA, hologram or whatever else and I would have gladly sent it to him but because of his accusation I will cancel his bid if he bids to teach him a lesson in manners.

Re: Ebay the other side of the coin

eBay is full of "experts" who simply search for stuff, declare them fake and cause trouble. Usually, these idiots see a YouTube clip on how much fake garbage is sold through eBay and just email everyone that they are selling fakes.

The sad part is, he emailed you, one seller whose stuff has some heavy providence as opposed to the hundreds of fakes. What are the odds?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Re: Ebay the other side of the coin

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    As I posted on here on Friday I am selling items on Ebay and donating a large percentage of the sales to the Red Cross to help them in their efforts with the Haiti earthquake. One of the items is a Brett Favre signed Packers helmet that was certified through the Favre authentication process which is matching Favre numbered holograms on the helmet, COA and photo. This is stated clearly in the item description. I received a message from someone stating the following: "Why don't you have the pictures of Brett actually signing the item up? The auto looks pretty fake. If you actually do have proof, my e-mail address is".

The sender states no basis for this assertion and apparently cannot read and I find his accusation deeply offensive. I just thought I would post this here because everyone always talks about nasty sellers and it is time nasty potential buyers got their due as well. All he had to do was ask to see a photo of the COA, hologram or whatever else and I would have gladly sent it to him but because of his accusation I will cancel his bid if he bids to teach him a lesson in manners.
    HA HA! The Favre will be mine! <----Highest Bidder