Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Favre is looking for a way out

Some funny ones on here! Nice one, Adam!

Banned

Lol :d

Living in Wisconsin for over 26 years, I can say there have been rumors of favre cheating that this state has elected to be quiet about.

Well think about this though, if MARRIED who you were dating when you were 14 and then made over $200 million and became a national icon, do you think you would cheat on your wife? Hate to say it, but don't think it is an unreasonable thing at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Living in Wisconsin for over 26 years, I can say there have been rumors of favre cheating that this state has elected to be quiet about.

Well think about this though, if MARRIED who you were dating when you were 14 and then made over $200 million and became a national icon, do you think you would cheat on your wife? Hate to say it, but don't think it is an unreasonable thing at all.
    I agree. I would say most athletes cheat. Of you married guys on here (which I admit I am not) if you had millions of dollars in the bank and hordes of young women who looked like they belonged in a Victoria's Secret fashion show throwing themselves at you day after day for years and you spent long streaches of time living in hotels away from your Mrs., wouldn't you at least be tempted to cheat? Please noone answer that on here not looking to be the cause of anyone's divorce lol. Part of the deal of being a Mrs. Superstar is hubby will cheat. The wives know about it or suspect it but live with it and most of it never comes out. These mistresses know they have to be discrete and often go from player to player and in the process the players lavish gifts on them. The wives cheat as well noone cares about it so it doesn't make the news.

Looks to me like he was looking for a way in.

Banned

Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should do it.
    I take my marriage very serously. I believe that God takes it seriously too.