Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Need opinions on jersey style match

I have been offered this 2009 practice jersey, but am struggling to find a definitive style match. My main concerns are the sleeves and spacing of the front 11s. Anybody think this is a match?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Need opinions on jersey style match

My concern would be the first 1. In the photo is looks like it has been rubbed and you can see the mesh holes through the printing. On the jersey, it looks solid and interconnecting of all of the mesh. Could just be the angles or lighting, but that is what I noticed right away.

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    My concern would be the first 1. In the photo is looks like it has been rubbed and you can see the mesh holes through the printing. On the jersey, it looks solid and interconnecting of all of the mesh. Could just be the angles or lighting, but that is what I noticed right away.
    I agree with that also. The other thing with this jersey is I have never seen a Brunell pro jersey, practice or othewrwise, that was not size 48. But I was trying to style match because maybe this jersey was for him to wear without pads? Not sure if they had different jerseys to wear without pads in practices or not. But from the photo of the jersey being offered to me, it looks pretty pristine. The 1997 practice jersey I have shows quite a bit of use.

This looks close also, but can't tell about the sleeves.
    Attached Images Attached Images