Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Yankees possible photo match????

Here are a few larger pix I found...Based on the patch, you can tell this one was worn as it takes quite a few washings for the patch to fold/curl like that. If you look at a 2009 Yankee jersey, you can tell a lot about how long it was worn by looking at the patch on the sleeve.

Have you happen to find any pictures of Mitre wearing a home jersey during the World Series?

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Have you happen to find any pictures of Mitre wearing a home jersey during the World Series?
    I couldnt find any pics. He didnt have any post season appearances.

I contacted Steiner and they said they can not issue a new letter. The jersey was categorized as game issued, and can not be changed.

I didn't want to start another thread since my question pertains to photo-matching Yankees jerseys as it's quite easier to photo-match home jerseys with the alignment of pinstripes but what about the road jerseys? how many of you have been able to match a Yankees road jersey and what distinguishing features do you look for? loose threads, wear but since the Yankees go through so many jerseys a season and they show light use how are you able to photo-match a road jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by pungent View Post
    I didn't want to start another thread since my question pertains to photo-matching Yankees jerseys as it's quite easier to photo-match home jerseys with the alignment of pinstripes but what about the road jerseys? how many of you have been able to match a Yankees road jersey and what distinguishing features do you look for? loose threads, wear but since the Yankees go through so many jerseys a season and they show light use how are you able to photo-match a road jersey?
    Some people have posted photo matched Yanks road jerseys on this site. Either in one of the photo match threads or Yankee show off threads. Tough to do though. But Steiner I think leaves some unwashed, so that makes it easier.

Hey,
    Just thought you might want to see some larger images. Here is a screenshot of the NY and the sleeve patch from getty.

Looks like a match to me.