Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: $50 Reward Offered for Terrell Owens Bengals Jersey Photomatch Help!

I too am offering a 50$ reward to anyone who can photo-match my TO Bengals gamer. When I visited JO in December I had it down to the jersey in this thread and the one I eventually purchased. i went with the shirt I have because it showed a little more use. The jersey I have is labeled "2010 season". I have not been able to match it to any specific game so because this forum is so good at photo-matching lets see if we can match my TO Bengals shirt.

I need to take better, more detailed images but am posting what I have for now. Will take better pictures tonight and post them tomorrow. Whomever comes up with the definitive match will get the 50$!

I really appreciate the help with this one as I have looked through Getty and have not been able to come up with anything!

Always buying 49ers gamers especially 1994 shirts and paying a finders fee!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Looks like there is an orange thread sticking out in the middle of the front 8. Not calling this a photomatch but it's a place to start with this photo, to possibly match stitching around the numbers.

Here's a link to the photo so you can zoom in on it

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...M6bkE/x999.jpg

Looks like we have a winner!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules9 View Post

Looks like there is an orange thread sticking out in the middle of the front 8. Not calling this a photomatch but it's a place to start with this photo, to possibly match stitching around the numbers.

Here's a link to the photo so you can zoom in on it

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...M6bkE/x999.jpg

What game is the photo from? The loose thread is a great start though! If I can match some of the hits on the front and rear numbers then I know I will have a positive photo match.

If you could provide a few more images from that game showing the hits then I think a match would be easy. Even so the loose 8 thread is a real help. If it leads to a definitive match the 50$ is yours!

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Banned

I went through some photos and while I couldn't match up any of the hit marks on the back of the jersey. This photo from the Bengals 11/8/2010 game vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers is looking pretty promising.

Banned

Astros has the match. I don't know what more of proof you need. As Neon Deon would say " PAY THAT MANNNNNN"

After looking at the AstrosGU image it appears to be a dead on match. Even the mesh inside the front 8, both top and bottom, line up perfectly! I still would love to find an image of the hit marks on front and back #s though.

What makes this jersey extremely special is that he had 10 catches for 141 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers, on MNF, in this shirt!!! The first TD was his 150th, joining only Rice and Moss as the only WR to have over 150 TDs!

I am gonna try and find the DVD for this game and match up the hits. I wonder if the shirt was also worn in any other games after the Steelers game? It appeared to look like a new jersey at the start of the game so I doubt it was worn prior to that game.

AstrosGU-I owe you 50$!!! Let me know how you want to get paid. Jules9 also helped so 25$ to him. Email me for payment info!

If anyone else can match up any of the hits on the front or back that will be another 50$!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee!

Looks like a pretty promising photomatch to me; congratulations!

This thread, with the help of some great fellow board members, has been fantastic as now both Owens jerseys have been photomatched.

I also have to correct one of my previous statements as I've been referring to my jersey (which I believe may have been worn against the Falcons) as possibly being the jersey Owens caught his 150th touchdown in.

He actually scored his 150th career touchdown against Atlanta, but caught his 150th touchdown reception against Pittsburgh.

Solarlottry,

My photo was also from the Pitt. game on Nov.8 2010.

As far as any money, I really don't want any. This hobby is already becoming too much about the money and less about the enjoyment of it. Plus...what else was i going to do on a Sunday night at 10:00

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jules9 View Post
    Solarlottry,

My photo was also from the Pitt. game on Nov.8 2010.

As far as any money, I really don't want any. This hobby is already becoming too much about the money and less about the enjoyment of it. Plus...what else was i going to do on a Sunday night at 10:00

What a classy man right there! Congrats to you Jules seriously! Its guys like you that make this hobby a fun and entertaining experience for all the new comers to it. Great thing to see Jules.