Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Lets see your Matt Adams Cardinals stuff!

Anyone have a Matt Adams bat they would sell?

Here's a couple more bats from the WWU a few weeks ago. Can anyone say they have 2 different bats used in the same game from their player? This all black SAM bat is authenticated to being broken in this AB where he tied the game with a single. So in his next AB he picked up the red label Marucci and hit his 15th HR to give the Cards the lead. The bullpen blew the lead in the ninth, but the Cards came back to win in 10 thanks to Matt's contributions. Then on the next day he batted in the first inning and hit his 16th HR. I'm pretty sure the blue mark I have circled is the HR he hit the night before as it is not on the bat in the pics of that game.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Here's a couple more bats from the WWU a few weeks ago. Can anyone say they have 2 different bats used in the same game from their player? This all black SAM bat is authenticated to being broken in this AB where he tied the game with a single. So in his next AB he picked up the red label Marucci and hit his 15th HR to give the Cards the lead. The bullpen blew the lead in the ninth, but the Cards came back to win in 10 thanks to Matt's contributions. Then on the next day he batted in the first inning and hit his 16th HR. I'm pretty sure the blue mark I have circled is the HR he hit the night before as it is not on the bat in the pics of that game.
    LOVE that sam bat. Awesome pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Great research! Very nice...

Picked up a cool bat at the Cards Care stadium auction on opening day. Bat was used by Matt in game 5 of the NLCS last year. As you can see from the pics it was completely shattered. So, I decided to have it repaired by Jeff Scott of Birdbats and have it re-signed and inscribed. As you can tell by the before and after pics it was a fantastic job by Jeff! I'd recommend him to anyone for a repair hands down!

Nice Adams bat! Keep the collection growing!

So last week I drove over to STL to meet up with Matt and his agent, and have him sign some stuff for me. The first pic is a run of postseason bats that I have posted before, and the bottom bat is matched to 2 HRs last year. The WS bat is the one he used to get all 3 of his WS hits. The second pic top 2 are this seasons bats from the opening series in Cinn. including his first bat of 2014 with #32 on the knob. It is pretty shattered. The second bat was broken on a single. Kudos and thanks to a fellow forum member for helping me acquire them! The other 2 bats came directly from Matt. Pretty unique to say the least. The company is out of PA, Matt's home state...not sure if that is how they ended up with the nickname on them or what. They both show use but the third bat is game ready with handle tape and shows really good use. Can't say if they have been used in a game or not unless he did, and I thought it was an Axis bat. The logos are similar from a distance. Anyone else seen one like it?

Here are some detailed pics of my latest. Still working on the photomatches but should be no problem. A buddy has already spoken for the cleats and one of the bats. Couple more great items to come next week! Stay tuned!

Jason
    Lakeside62401@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmb71vw View Post
    Anyone have a Matt Adams bat they would sell?
    Ask Jason here, hell he owns all Adams Stuff!

Got this today too. Adams 2009 Johnson City home jersey. Would have to be one of his first pro jerseys.