Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Re: Official Chicago White Sox GU

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersrawsome View Post
    Looking to buy a chris sale strikeout ball from this season or maybe last season. If you have one let me know Id like one. Email is kalepg2456@gmail.com

I am starting to think they do not exist. I have 1 and its the only one I have seen anywhere. You would think with all his K's there would be more out there. I asked the authentics guy last night if they had any and he said all they had was 1 and it was Sale's 10th K and it went to him. They only sold 2 balls even authenticated to Sale.

I've been looking for a legitimate Bo Jackson White Sox jersey for a long time and I finally acquired one -- this 1991 Set 1 away jersey. Special thanks to Dave Mediema for taking a look at it and giving his blessing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

From a Cubs fan, I say that Bo Jackson jersey is really nice! Congrats on that.

Nice Jackson. Truly a grail piece for any true White Sox collector.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chris-Sale-G...item2a53360533

So this guys steals the jersey from White Sox Charities at Soxfest for $100 (well documented in this thread) and now is selling it on Ebay, asking $1250?

Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    They were $100 last year. I purchased Sales, Viciedo, Ventura, Alexei all for $100 a piece. The year before I purchased the Sale 72' JR jersey for $125 at the holiday clubhouse sale and it was from his 2 career start not just some jersey he wore. Steal? I stole nothing I asked a question then paid for it. I am buying the Dunn bats to photo match home runs not looking for Abreu. I'm not making a profit on the Dunns. I paid $100 for the majority at the Holiday sale and have sold them for $120-$140. I even paid $150 for some and lost money. Ebay fees I'm lucky to break even. Profit is not why I do it unless you strike gold with an Abreu first career hit your not making any. I have always been a Dunn fan and have a very large collection of his and I continue to collect.
    Profit is not why you do it, right?

And lots of dipshits like yourself. How did I avoid your question? It's pretty simple answer. the last 2 years they have been at $100 so I asked a simple question is jersey a $100 or $1000. She said a hundred and rang it up. The past 2 years the regular jerseys have been 1K and they were up front with some of the other higher prices jerseys. The past 2 years the Jackie Robinson jerseys have been $100 and $125. I think it was a pretty legit question.
    What a scumbag. Chickens coming home to roost, you're such a "collector", stealing jerseys from Sox Charities.

One I'm not expecting anywhere near what im asking. 2. I am a collector and I am bidding on the sale glove hence the reason I am selling the jersey Dbag! I have never sold for profit because if I did I am way in the hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Southsidesox View Post
    What a scumbag. Chickens coming home to roost, you're such a "collector", stealing jerseys from Sox Charities.
    Why is it that the Chicago-themed sports team threads always deteriorate into name calling? This thread and the Chicago Bears thread have historically been so fun to look through, as long as you skip over the superfluous nonsense. We get it. You think he's a scumbag. Move on already. Or maybe post some of your collection, or are you really just here to mudsling?

One I'm not expecting anywhere near what im asking. 2. I am a collector and I am bidding on the sale glove hence the reason I am selling the jersey Dbag! I have never sold for profit because if I did I am way in the hole!
    I really hope your stolen merchandise can be sold to help you finance the purchase of something else!

Unreal.