Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Lets See Your Ivan 'pudge' Rodriguez Bats

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Funny story, about 2 and a half seasons ago at a baseball show signing Pudge was there. I collect Yankees autographs but so wanted a Pudge auto but I couldnt pull the trigger and said to myself damn with his career why couldnt the Yankees have picked him up so I could of added him to my bat???

(I have one bat loaded with Yankees auto's)

I was seriously considering jumping the gun and getting the auto on the bat anyway with hopes maybe in the future the Yankees will pick him up. Then I said to myself "NO WAY" "THE YANKEES WILL NEVER PICK HIM UP" "NO WAY WILL HE EVER WANT TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO POSADA" "POSADA AND HIM ARE LIKE THE ARCH RIVALS OF THERE PEAKS IN BASEBALL" "NOT GONNA HAPPEN"

Sure enough about 3 to 4 months later in a late season aquiring the Yankees picked up Pudge as a back up to Posada.

As you can imagine a huge "SMH" to myself lol
    Dang thats crazy. I would never consider getting a players auto on a team bat that never played on the team. But im assuming you were able to aquire the autograph later on??
    Always buying David Justice items

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by murfsteve25 View Post
    Dang thats crazy. I would never consider getting a players auto on a team bat that never played on the team. But im assuming you were able to aquire the autograph later on??
    No unfortunately I havent seen Pudge come back out this way to a show to get his auto on the bat. I couldn't believe it I so wanted a Pudge auto but wasn't going to take a chance ruining a Yankee bat and as I mentioned months later Yanks pick up Pudge lol

a couple more pudge bats...the first is a BWP that just has a cool looking barrell...the second is a rawlings issued all star game bat from 2007...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

The Most Used Pudge Gamer I Have Seen....tons Of Cleat Marks & Tar So Thick It Covers His Tape Job...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    The Most Used Pudge Gamer I Have Seen....tons Of Cleat Marks & Tar So Thick It Covers His Tape Job...
    Wow, that is crazy used!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Wow, that is crazy used!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
    Thanks Andrew, and thanks for the Dunn/Pudge bat...its awesome!!!
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Thanks Andrew, and thanks for the Dunn/Pudge bat...its awesome!!!
    You are so welcome! I will let you know if I get any other bats, catchers gear etc! Your collection is amazing!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

That bat is absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! One sick bat! Congrats
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Looking to purchase a Pudge Marlins LS bat if anyone has one to sell.
    Thanks,
    bryanoberle@gmail.com

Been awhile since I updated this Pudge bat thread...here's a few I've picked up lately....A couple home run bats, one from the Marlins in 2003 & one from Washington this year...Plus, the one in the middle may be one of my favorite bats...it was used by Pudge opening day this season, for his 2500th game & 20th straight opening day start!! I have to thank Andrew big time for the Pudge Nationals bats (& helmets)!! The opening day bat is a great story, a bat I had hoped to get, lost hope....then by fate he ended up cracking it!! He signed it opening day/2500th game on the side of barrell too ....anyways.....here they are..........
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net