Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Baker

Scott Baker

Hey guys,

Looking for stuff worn or used by the Twins' starter. I've got interest in pretty much anything, but I'd probably prefer something he's used in Minnesota.

Please shoot me an e-mail if you've got (or know of) something that may be available.

kkarter@yahoo.com

Re: Scott Baker

Bringing back this old post because I'm definitely still looking. I'd especially be in the market for any equipment - hats, bats, helmet, cleats.

I know that the Twins Pro Shops - have (or at least had) some of his jerseys for like $400.

But I'd like to know if you all have anything.

Added a hat and a jersey, searching for more.

Still looking. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Up for air!
    Always looking for Scott Baker and Shay Doron items!

Up again. Really looking for a bat!

Still searching!

We have some Baker items at the Twins store at the stadium. We have a pair of street banners from 2010 and an expensive lockerplate. We also should have some lineup cards from 2005 to 2009 for $10 from games he started. I'd just have to sort through them. Problem with those, is that if he's taken out of the game, his name gets scribbled out fairly heavily. The Minnetonka Pro Shop should still have a cap that's $50.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
    We have some Baker items at the Twins store at the stadium. We have a pair of street banners from 2010 and an expensive lockerplate. We also should have some lineup cards from 2005 to 2009 for $10 from games he started. I'd just have to sort through them. Problem with those, is that if he's taken out of the game, his name gets scribbled out fairly heavily. The Minnetonka Pro Shop should still have a cap that's $50.
    Sounds good, looks like I might have to give you guys a call! Do you happen to know offhand what the lockerplate and banners are priced at or if the Minnetonka shop does mail orders like the TF store?

We still have the banner from last season. It's roughly 5 feet tall and is $100 plus $14 to ship it. I imagine we'd still have the lockerplate, but don't recall the price offhand.