Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Best way to contact members on here?

I've sent a few pm's and never heard back.. Some members disable that feature and some members don't have an email listed.. Does anyone else have this problem? I mean I'm not a huge poster on this site but I've never screwed someone on a deal or anything and I've made a few deals through this site.. Jus curious if anyone else has these issues.

Re: Best way to contact members on here?

I feel you man. I wish that this site posted a notification to your email that you have a message on here. You just have to hope that someone sees the alert when they sign on. And if you ignore that alert the 1st time, it doesn't remind you the next time you log on so it can easily be forgotten. Basically the ONLY problem I've found on this forum. Other than that it's great.

Speaking of logging in, every time I come back to this site I have to re-login. Is there some setting to keep me logged in? Clicking "remember me" only remembers my login info, but it doesn't keep me in. Sorry to be a little off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Speaking of logging in, every time I come back to this site I have to re-login. Is there some setting to keep me logged in? Clicking "remember me" only remembers my login info, but it doesn't keep me in. Sorry to be a little off topic
    I've wondered the same thing. That would be a great "fix" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstef15 View Post
    I've sent a few pm's and never heard back.. Some members disable that feature and some members don't have an email listed.. Does anyone else have this problem? I mean I'm not a huge poster on this site but I've never screwed someone on a deal or anything and I've made a few deals through this site.. Jus curious if anyone else has these issues.

Make sure you have turned on "receiving PMs". I have been contacted by a number of people via PM, then I spend a couple minutes typing up a long detailed response only to get an error message that the sender is not accepting PMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell