Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: negroleaguesbaseballmuseum on ebay

You should be able to find out who won any of the sold jerseys by clicking on the feedback score of the seller and looking at their feedback left for others. They only have about 40 transactions, so it shouldn't take too long.

Plouffe sold to ct-twins-fan

Thank you very much, dietdew!

They might sell nice jerseys but their customer service is garbage. I bought 3 uniforms that all ended within hours of each other. The said the couldn't offer a discount on shipping (they charge $20 per). So even though they charged me $60 to ship each uniform by itself they shipped them all together. I knew they would ship them together and that's why I asked for a shipping discount. The made almost an additional $40 off me in shipping. I turned it into Paypal and they refunded the extra money but it took awhile. I told them it was not good business ripping people off and they thanked me for the advise.

I also have bought 3 from them, but I didn't let the shipping get me riled up considering how much these would be if they came from the Twins. At least the money is going to a museum and not some douche.

I contacted them today as their auctions are running out. They said there will be no re-listing and no further discounts, and that anything remaining at the end of the auctions will go into the archives for museum use.

I live in KC area and bought a jersey/pants combo. Picked them up at the museum to save on shipping and customer service was awesome. Very very surprised when I got home to find a brand new belt and brand new socks thrown in. Belt has a MLB sticker but an odd prefix that wasn't in the data base. This happen to anyone or everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dtsa View Post
    I live in KC area and bought a jersey/pants combo. Picked them up at the museum to save on shipping and customer service was awesome. Very very surprised when I got home to find a brand new belt and brand new socks thrown in. Belt has a MLB sticker but an odd prefix that wasn't in the data base. This happen to anyone or everyone?
    I once bought a Chipper Jones signed baseball from the Braves and the prefix was XX like the example on the MLB authentication page. I posted on here about it and eventually traded it back to the Braves for one with the number in the database. I wish I would have kept it now because it was unique.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by dtsa View Post
    I had the sticker on one of the belts that I got. I just assumed that it was one of those official merchandise type stickers that you find on retail items.

I bought the Willingham pants. Did anyone on here buy the Willingham Jersey of MLB.com???? If so is it for sale?

It looks like a retail sticker but the numbers and letter prefix look like MLB authentication ones. So everybody got socks and a belt? Thought I was special. Guess I should have known better.