Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Post season bat knob stickers

Did anyone notice that some players are using Post season bat knob stickers?

Just saw a closeup of Bryce Harper's bat knob and it has the post season emblem above his 34.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Re: Post season bat knob stickers

These are cool. Makes it a lot easier to know if you have a playoff or ws gamer at the expense of the teams now being able to add a premium to the batch of bats they get at the end the year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

A Bryce Harper bat with postseason logo would sell for an obscene amount of money. His stuff is already at a premium x10

Very cool! The A's and Brewers have been using these team stickers on their bat knobs for a couple years now for the regular season, and it sure helps with photo matches! Plus they just look cool. I know Cleveland also have the players number in bright red numbers as a sticker too.

But I love that you now get even more specific proof that a bat was a postseason one.

Easy to make fake ones? Think people will forge them?

If they are doing the right thing the companies which make these stickers won't make MLB stickers for anyone other than the teams. This is due to copyright violations. I tried to order some of those Chuck Norris approved stickers and was even denied due to copyright infridgement.
    metsbats86@aol.com

You're not looking hard enough. There's so many sticker sites out there. I have no affiliation with them, but try vinyldisorder.com.

David Ross has his own knob stickers for the playoffs that's a cartoon character of him...look pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal83 View Post
    You're not looking hard enough. There's so many sticker sites out there. I have no affiliation with them, but try vinyldisorder.com.
    Thanks!
    metsbats86@aol.com