Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Frikativ, it isnt until MLK weekend.

But I was also surprised at the lack of game used bats in both the silent and live auctions. One Craig, a Berkman, Molina, Holliday, Rasmus, Wainwright, Carpenter, and a few others. While it's most of the big names, you'd think they could come up with more than one of each bat.

And for those hoping to score big at the authentics booth, I talked to Pat on the phone the other day. He said they don't have many new bats. I know at the end of the season they didn't have much left either, so game used items could be hard to find at WWU.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Frikativ, it isnt until MLK weekend.
    Thanks for letting me know. I would be interested in anything related to the Rally Squirrel. Will pay a finder's fee.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I wonder if any of the world series jerseys will become available.

I was hoping to get my Beltran bat signed. To bad I don't know any one in stl. $75 is a great price. In 2007 I got him on my 06 gu base.......$250! from steiner.

The live auction items are really down. Usually have 5-7 items each auction, now down to 1 or 2.

Who knows?????

I will be there all three days. I am excited to go but not the 2 hour drive each day! This happen due to late schedule change. Where can I find the auction list? Does not sound too exciting again this year! I do like Jeff's question will any WS jerseys sold in the future? GO CARDS!

I met with Pat Daly today and saw for myself that he does have World Series jerseys. He had the key players' shirts set aside -- they will be auctioned on the team's website at some point. I asked if he would have any lesser players at the Warm Up; he said it depended on whether the authenticator was able to make it to Busch before Friday.

Pat has plenty of champagne bottles, so if you want one of those, they'll be at the Warm Up. He said he just got some caps (including stars and stripes from 2010) and batting helmets, so look for those, too. Overall, I think Pat will have good inventory, including jerseys and bats.

I, too, am a little disappointed at the auction offerings. But, I know Cardinals Care was running low on GU items last season, and having three auctions at each playoff game really depleted what they had. Since I'm trying to collect bats from every player on the 2011 team, I have my eye on several of them. Also want to get a Joplin jersey.

Jeff that is some good news! (maybe not for my pocketbook) I do not understand why the cards don't offer more items for us to get? After going to the Padres Fan fest last season. They sell everything! Caps, pants helmets, bats, sock, jackets everything! How much equipment do they recycle for a another season? They could make enough money for the equipment and extra for charity!

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    I met with Pat Daly today and saw for myself that he does have World Series jerseys. He had the key players' shirts set aside -- they will be auctioned on the team's website at some point. I asked if he would have any lesser players at the Warm Up; he said it depended on whether the authenticator was able to make it to Busch before Friday.

Pat has plenty of champagne bottles, so if you want one of those, they'll be at the Warm Up. He said he just got some caps (including stars and stripes from 2010) and batting helmets, so look for those, too. Overall, I think Pat will have good inventory, including jerseys and bats.

I, too, am a little disappointed at the auction offerings. But, I know Cardinals Care was running low on GU items last season, and having three auctions at each playoff game really depleted what they had. Since I'm trying to collect bats from every player on the 2011 team, I have my eye on several of them. Also want to get a Joplin jersey.
    Jeff,
    Did you get a look at what bats or batting helmets they had?
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Jeff,
    Did you get a look at what bats or batting helmets they had?
    Saw several Jay, Furcal and Berkman bats, a couple Molinas and at least one of Craig, Freese and Holliday. There also was a Laird used by Jay and a Carpenter used by Lohse. I can only assume what I saw is going to be at the WWU. The helmets were boxed, so I couldn't see them. The Authentics booth will definitely be worth checking out as soon as you can.