Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Thank you. I am a big fan as well. Hated to see my man traded this offseason.

Here it is with the correct photo.

Nice jersey...i noticed some of the frames have 2 8x10s and others have the 4 like yours. Do u choose how u want it or is it random?

looks great.. !! And wow thats a silly mistake with putting the wrong photo..
    I just contacted them about a few of my Jerseys but having a tuff time deciding if i want to lock them up in a frame. Lol
    But does look sweet..

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa1334 View Post
    Nice jersey...i noticed some of the frames have 2 8x10s and others have the 4 like yours. Do u choose how u want it or is it random?

You probably could choose, but I was like you, I figured since the listing said it would come with only 2 - 8x10 of the player that was all that would be included. I actually only wanted the 2 bigger photos, but I think it looks nice with all 4. I didn't specify one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by GMEN92 View Post
    I just contacted them about a few of my Jerseys but having a tuff time deciding if i want to lock them up in a frame. Lol
    But does look sweet..

The more I tried working on it the little madder I got. It isn't easy for me to change that out. They could probably have done it in 20 mins. I'm going to have to redo it I think to get it exactly right though. It being that big of a frame, I didn't want to send it back for them to fix. The back is covered with craft paper to cover the matting, etc. Luckily I had some of that or I would have been sending it back.

I typed in Martin Prado in Google and that pic of Blanco did come up for some reason, but still they should check to make sure before it is sent out. I couldn't leave them positive feedback even though I love the frame job. When you have to tear apart the frame to correct it, I cannot leave positive feedback. It will be okay I suppose. This probably isn't the first time this has happened.

But does look sweet..

This is my only game used jersey so far, and it is autographed so I wanted to protect it somehow. I would have a hard time framing them if I had a lot of jerseys due to room, price, etc.

They do a good job. They just made a mistake on mine.

I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I've decided to send my framed jersey back to them to fix it correctly. I don't want to go and sell this jersey one day framed up, and it look crappy. My double sided tape isn't letting the craft paper stick correctly anyway. I hate having to do this, but I want it done correctly.
    I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..

I agree good choice for that money let them fix it and should give you 10% off for your troubles or a discount on a future order .. Hopefully they learn there lesson.. And hope it comes back as you wanted.. Hope they use good photo paper so pics don't fade easy or distort..
    He is suppose to email me a return label to print. We will see. As long as I don't have to pay to ship it back, I will be happy. I'm not sure what type of paper they use. The wrong picture that I removed was some type of photo paper, but it doesn't have any brand name on the back. I actually am sending him a picture that I took at a game. I have printed it off for them on picture paper. All they have to do is place it in there. I have to work on getting it packaged back up.

Good luck on your decisions.

Thanks you too. Hopefully they do the rite thing and it comes out like u wanted