Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

I was just curious if anyone here used Linebacker U for their framing jobs? Do they do a good job? I've sent in my Prado game used jersey to have framed (I saw them on eBay), but I haven't received it back yet. It has only been a little over two weeks, but I am so anxious to receive it. Just wanted to see everyone's frame job by them if you have pics.

Re: Anyone use Linebacker U for framing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I was just curious if anyone here used Linebacker U for their framing jobs? Do they do a good job? I've sent in my Prado game used jersey to have framed (I saw them on eBay), but I haven't received it back yet. It has only been a little over two weeks, but I am so anxious to receive it. Just wanted to see everyone's frame job by them if you have pics.
    There are in Harrisburg, PA. I use to go to their shop all the time when I lived back home as they carried a lot of (former PSU QB) Darryll Clark game worn gear. The owner is a personal friend of Clark's family.

They do quality work IMO and to me did one of the nicer jobs in framing I have seen in person. A guy who ran a shop in Annapolis swore by him and sent all his customers from Maryland requests for framing up to them.

Post pics when.done... price??

Quote Originally Posted by GMEN92 View Post
    Post pics when.done... price??
    I sure will post some pics when I get it. I wonder how long it would take to get in? The eBay listing said 3 weeks, but I doubt that.

I paid $180.00 total for it. Not bad I thought.

I just found out that Prado was traded. Would that increase or decrease the value of the jersey or does that affect anything? Just curious.

check all my previous post for pictures and if I have something framed, Linebacker U in Harrisburg PA did it. They are in the beginning stages of new ownership SOOOOOOOO things could be a little different. Let me know how your jersey comes out.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    I just found out that Prado was traded. Would that increase or decrease the value of the jersey or does that affect anything? Just curious.
    Increase. You might want to sell it now while it is at an all time high.

Well I finally got my jersey back from Linebacker U. It looks awesome, but one problem. One of the pictures is of the wrong player. They put a picture of Gregor Blanco instead of Martin Prado. I'm not going to have to work on getting that changed. I called them, and it doesn't seem to hard to do. We shall see. It stinks you pay for something, and then it isn't done correctly, but it beats having to send it back for them to fix.

Here it is.

Nice Braves jersey. I am a huge fan and go to games when I can. The framing does look good though.

Thank you. I am a big fan as well. Hated to see my man traded this offseason.

Here it is with the correct photo.