Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Orioles collectors help with Palmeiro jersey

Game used or no game used?

Banned

Re: Orioles collectors help with Palmeiro jersey

It looks to at least be team/player-issued. Sizing and tags look OK, but the tags themselves look awfully crisp. It may not have been worn, or, if it was, only once or twice. Actual wear is awfully difficult to discern in photos if the wear is minimal. Still looks to be team stock, though, at least a partial plus.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    It looks to at least be team/player-issued. Sizing and tags look OK, but the tags themselves look awfully crisp. It may not have been worn, or, if it was, only once or twice. Actual wear is awfully difficult to discern in photos if the wear is minimal. Still looks to be team stock, though, at least a partial plus.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Thanks for your input Dave.

In my experience, anything Palmeiro wore over the last 8 - 10 years of his career looked almost new. In fact, if you find those Palmeiro inscribed and signed milestone jersey's they look like they are fresh off the rack. Raffy was always one of those players that it was questioned that he was changing uniforms several times during milestone games to maximize the sale.

Just an FYI.

Thanks,
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

when raffy returned to the o's at one point he had 10 plus jerseys in his locker .also coming from babe ruth museum it is good i see no problem

Banned

Thanks Brett & Orioles03. I'll see if I can work with the seller on the price a bit.

Banned

I could use some opinions on a fair price to offer, if anyone could help. Thanks

This jersey has been off and on eBay for awhile now....Seems to me that it should be a buyers market for Palmeiro jerseys these days.

At one time, I myself had thoughts on making an offer, but it appeared to me that it had little/no wear, so I passed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    This jersey has been off and on eBay for awhile now....Seems to me that it should be a buyers market for Palmeiro jerseys these days.

At one time, I myself had thoughts on making an offer, but it appeared to me that it had little/no wear, so I passed.
    I agree on the lack of wear. I would much rather track down one of the 3 that Brett sold. Atleast I would know that they were once owned by a reputable member here. But, should I fail in that quest and fall back to this jersey, what would be a reasonable price for it - considering it is a buyers market? $500-$750?

Thanks

Jersey looks good to me after looking it over for A minute.