Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New guy - bats to sell/trade

NOTE: SEE POST 17 FOR "FOR SALE" PRICES ....Mike Specht, Administrator

Hello, all. My name is Jeff Perro and I'm new to the group. I'm a minor league and Spring Training clubhouse/equipment manager. I've kinda held on to some stuff from time to time, but I just decided I should start collecting. All the stuff that I'll be offering on this site is very guaranteed to be authentic. Most of the time it went directly from the player's hand (or the trash can) to me. Since I'm the new guy, I realize trust will be a factor. That being the case, if you are an outstanding long-time member of this group, I am willing to mail my items first, and you can mail yours after you receive mine. Just as a show of faith.

I'm am far more interested in trading these items than I am selling. I'd be more willing to negotiate trades, but I may be a little more firm with money. I am only interested in Minor League memorabilia. Bats, hats, helmets, batting gloves, jerseys, lineup cards, spikes, and even items such as programs, ticket stubs, or pocket schedules. The one thing that I am not too interested in is balls, unless they are team signed balls. I just moved last week and a lot of my stuff is boxed up. I was able to find most of my bats and I'll post those now. I have some hats and batting gloves and such that I'll post later. I also have a stack of 09 Birmingham Barons line up cards to sell and trade.

All the bats are available to the best offer. I'm a little new to this so I'm a little unfamiliar with values.

Bats to sell/trade:

Jose Contreras LS, M9 C271 , Chicago White Sox, Black, unused with bat rack marks, 52 on knob with a silver X

Paul Konerko LS, M9 C271, Chicago White Sox, Black/Nat, uncracked, medium use, 14 on knob

Paul Konerko Marucci, TG3 Pro Model, Black, uncracked, light use and pine tar, 14 on knob.

Orlando Cabrera (O. Cabrera on bat), Raw, Natural, uncracked, unused with rack marks, 31 Cabrera in ball point on knob

Eugenio Velez LS, M9 C243, San Francisco Giants, Black, very slight handle crack, medium use nothing on knob.

Eliezer Alfonzo LS, D189, San Francisco Giants, Black, handle crack, heavy use,

New York Mets BWP, Black, Handle in half with piece missing, heavy use, from 08 Savannah Sand Gnats

Older bats to sell/trade from childhood collection as a Texas Ranger season ticket holder:

Jesse Barfield Rawlings, Natural, Handle crack, light use, 29 on knob

Rob Deer LS, C243, Boston Red Sox, Natural, Badly broken handle, heavy use, 23 in red on knob

Bats to trade only:

Trading 1/ keeping 1:
    Lars Davis Max J26, Natual, light handle crack
    Lars Davis Max TH48, Red, Handle crack

I have 3 of these and will trade 2:
    Nick Noonan Old Hickory, AR13, Natural
    1 Slight handle crack, 1 light handle crack, 1 medium handle crack
    all medium-heavy use

I will post more bats and other items in the coming days and weeks. Look forward to doing business with you all.

Jeff Perro
    JGPerro@yahoo.com

Re: New guy - bats to sell/trade

hey,

can you email me about the nick noonan bats and what you'd be interested in in return?

my email is below
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

I also forgot to mention that I have 3-4 Angel Villalona bats to sell or preferably trade. I have no idea what the value would be with these given his recent legal issues. Do you all think they've gone up or down? Email me if you are interested. I'll have to dig them out to check the brands and details.

JP

hey jeff,

i sent you an email

also people might want you to post prices of items you would sell as per forum rules.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Bobby,
    Thanks. I didn't notice the forum rules. I'll be sure to do that in future posts.

JP

How much for the Barfield?

Barfield - $40?

Any Thome ? email me....
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

Sorry, no Thomes.

I noticed you were a season ticket holder for the Rangers. Any tickets vs the Indians from the 90's ??
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net