Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 76 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Whats up fellas, just wanted to share the good word. Seems to be a few nice things on nfl auctions for any Bears collectors. Everything looks nice but i think the Pep gloves may be a little suspect. I was at the game and i definitley remember him wearing orange gloves and he actually threw them into the crowd as he was walking in from the field. In any case good luck to anyone trying to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    Well, Nice pick up rick, love the Briggs jersey. i think i might try to get my sights on one of those this year. turns out the Urlachers Might be a little out of my reach as a collector. all good though. gonna try and get a tillman and a briggs this year. hopefully i have a little luck, might have to come searching on the boards since JO doesnt seem to have exactly what im looking for.
    Also for what its worth, who in there right mind would wash a game used jersey, if youre gonna do that you might as well go buy an authentic and leave the game worns to the real collectors. id be pissed if i ever traded or sold one and found out the owner washed it. i know its theirs, but id still be pissed. anyways, good luck to all the future hunts/purchases.
    Check your PM's

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Check your PM's
    What up Tyrcha, cant get my PMs working, feel free to email me at beardwn3454@gmail. Take care man.

At350zguyy --- Hey whats up man, just trying to get ahold of you but you arent accepting PMs.

Tyrcha --- Figured it out and sent a PM back. thanks

sorry for all the posts guys, wish i had an edit option.

Pep gloves are definitely NOT from the 10/10 game. As stated above he was in orange gloves the entire game. Getty has plenty of pics...

Maybe from the 10/3 game? Suspect as well. Although Pep wore that style, it is clear in his photos that his right wrist was heavily taped. All the way to me middle of his palm. Why am I suspect then? The gloves have NO indication, i.e. marks, residue, etc. from the tape.

Playing football myself, and being taped weekly (even if you use under wrap) the tape used ALWAYS leaves residue, or tape marks. The ones at auction a spankin' clean.

Another reason for concern is it seems damn near every other player (from all teams) that wore pink items during Oct. signed them. Why are these not signed? Maybe because Pep never saw them? Who knows.

For the money these things will end up getting, its a little too suspect for me. I would like a little better evidence that these were the actual gloves on Pep's hands....

Another of NFL Auctions' flawless attempts to make a buck.

Tyrch, good luck with that Kreutz. And I know you'll be selling me your old if you win it right?

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Tyrch, good luck with that Kreutz. And I know you'll be selling me your old if you win it right?
    LOL! The white one I have is mine! I just hope this thing doesn't get out of hand like it did last year. I don't think my heart can take it. I will say I may have a couple away white Briggs' that I might have to move to raise funds for this...we'll see though. Wish me luck!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    At350zguyy --- Hey whats up man, just trying to get ahold of you but you arent accepting PMs.

Tyrcha --- Figured it out and sent a PM back. thanks

sorry for all the posts guys, wish i had an edit option.
    sorry about that. shoot me an email at at350zguyy at gmail dot com

Just nabbed this Julius Peppers signed game ball. The guy who sold it to me had no certs or proof, but supposedly the ball is from the Jan. 2nd Bears/Packers game where it was signed by Peppers after the game. I'm not 100% sure on the signature, but the ball shows game use. For the price the guy was asking I couldn't pass it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

CBCollector.com
    Collecting

Holy grail attained! I finally got ahold of an Urlacher Issued from their Super Bowl year i paired it with my 03 Issued for a few pics.
    now if i can only get the nerve to own a smelly Game used Urlacher haha maybe 1 day i can catch up to Matt haha
    Attached Images Attached Images