Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Griffey Jr Jersey

Who is putting the letters on the back of that jersey??? -1

Banned

I think Dave M could add some useful info about this jersey?

Banned

Here is an example and card from 2002 NOB is not arched that significantly...

Banned

Banned

Nice!

Banned

I can't read anything posted by djnos7 since he is on my ignore list and I don't understand why David Archibald is being allowed to post through another user's Game Used Universe ID but since he is now just out to personally attack me since I had concerns about inscriptions on items he previously owned so I am done with this thread.

I do appreciate your posts Lokee, but I will no longer read this thread. I will not post anything more that David Archibald is involved with. I previously proved that he is posting with djnos7's account and I cannot play these immature games that the moderators took zero action over in the past.

I see a slant in the picture posted by Lokee, I am not sure what the difference is. They are pretty close thus proving my theory. I will no longer read this thread since David Archibald's using someone else's account to post and I will not play the games of any personal attacks.

If anyone wishes to further contact me about this jersey (except for djnos7 and David Archibald since I have blocked their emails) please email me at the email address below but I am not playing these silly, immature games when my jersey is properly tagged, has a slant similar to the picture posted by Lokee and came from a honest source originating from within the Reds origination.

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Griffey Jr Jersey

Well I do not know the history (and don't care to) between the people you mentioned. I was simply voicing my concerns over your Griffey jersey.

I am still concerned over you passing off clearly questionable item(s) as game used. Especially from a person (like yourself) who is quick to call other people on "questionable" items. I have no problem with you as a person just a problem with your ethics.

Banned

I am done with this post. This was not intended for certain individuals to come out and bash Joel. We where having a civil discussion about a questionable item. Trying to make some sense of the jersey.

Banned

Lokee, despite what Joel believes, my main objective is to find the truth about this questionable Griffey piece, seeing as i am a big Junior collector and own 3 jersey's and his family trio of bats. I agree, that just because one says it came from a reliable source, doesn't mean much, like everything else in the past the, you have to do your leg work, which JA fails to do every time! And once again i'm not da, so let it go already, i have 0 affiliation with that person and i stand by my words!

Banned

Lokee and I have been discussing this topic via email now that two brothers with David Archibald have attacked a once mature thread. I have no clue what they are posting as I have blocked all their posts but I do find it funny that a 30 year old adult can be so immature.

A wise man once told me when someone questions someone over something and instead of discussing the situation that he person attacks the questioner's credibility - The person is showing their guilt.

If anyone else other than the two brothers and a stranger has anything to add to this discussion, please privately email me at the email address below as I am not going to play these games with these people.