Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kruk Cards?

Kruk Cards?

Has anyone purchased/won and auction item on eBay from Kruk Cards? Looks like they have plenty of jerseys available. On all the descriptions, they list "great for resale," which is interesting. Are they okay to deal with?

Many thanks.

Re: Kruk Cards?

They seem to have some good stuff. There is a buyer 6***5 (1327) That pushes the prices up on items starting at .99, but still sells for decent prices. This buyer has only bid on sports mem items from this seller and bids on almost every game used jersey from Kruk Cards.

I bought a Skeeter Barnes bat from him a while back. Got it for less than $20 He always answers questions and seems like a good seller to me.

Banned

I have dealt with them many times and never had any problems.

I purchased a jersey from him and it came with the 0063 code tag cut off. I contacted him and returned the jersey, I got a full refund including shipping fees and a refund for the return shipping. He is a good guy in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    I have dealt with them many times and never had any problems.
    +1
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have picked a couple of items from them and had no issues

Banned

They get my thumbs up...I've bought from them a few times in the past, and they have worked with me when I've had temporary setbacks come up. All the items I got were fine. They're much better known as sports card dealers, but their foray into game used was done with intelligence...obtain quantites of common jerseys from teams rather than try to make a splash with a roster of superstar items from hobby sources which invariably includes at least a few fakes (the approach taken by numerous game used dealer newcomers in the past).

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Banned

I bought a few jersey's from them as well and everything went pretty good. I did find that just because a jersey is listed as "Game Used" it doesn't always mean is was "Game Used" as they sell alot of team issued stuff.

Thumbs up to these guys. I have bought plenty of jerseys from them over the years, as well as card stuff. Like Dave said, they are a major sports card dealer.

For the game worn jerseys and memorabilia, they work directly with teams and will get items shipped to them by the pallet (I've toured their warehouse..very impressive). As anyone can guess, they are at the mercy of what the teams claim when they make their large scale purchase from the teams.

I also know that they are big in purchasing large sports card collections, some jerseys listed may come from collections such as these as well.